+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coffee addict seeks geek girl.

Man...that waiting for her to initiate it....

I don't know, man, I don't know.

It's easy to sit here and tell you what to do when I know I probably wouldn't do this myself if she's got a boy, but truth be told..chances are, if there's a situation where you feel the tension, she's sending over the vibes that she wants you to initiate something. I'd say if you see the opening, take the shot...but "easier said than done", when you're not used to being as assertive.

That's my only input to your last post...what do you think?

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    That's my only input to your last post...what do you think?
    Interesting point. You know, I asked her once if she wanted to go out to lunch, and her reply was, "I'd love to, but I'm having lunch with my boyfriend." I took that as a polite rejection, but could she be telling me something? "I'd love to" doesn't seem like the phrase I'd use if I meant, "no." Then again, maybe I'm just thinking wishfully. What do you think?
    If only you and dead people can read hex, then how many people can read hex?

Man, I don't know. I can't make a call based on just what you tell me. I'd say do what your gut says...whatever vibe you get. You know all the advice people will post here, you can see it coming a mile away if you look. There's cases to where 99% of the time 99% of the people will advise you to act a certain way and 99% of the time they will be right.

But sometimes you want to shoot to be part of that 1% who took the risk.

It's up to you. It's always up to you.

Sorry, man, I can't tell you what I'd do in your shoes.
    Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Sorry, man, I can't tell you what I'd do in your shoes.
    Can't you just tell me to do something, so when it fails miserably I can blame you for my unhappiness?

Seriously though, I know I'm the only one who can call it. Argh. Why can't love be more like computers? Finite and deterministic. Put in a certain set of values, and you're guaranteed a response within a certain range. ;__;

Thanks so much for all the advice, nomas. It's nice to know someone has gone through the same thing, and I'm not just crazy. I've decided to watch her for a bit, and see if I pick up any subtle cues. Then we'll see.
    If only you and dead people can read hex, then how many people can read hex?

Welcome to the board.

being that i'm somewhat close to your age, I can say it doesn't really matter to some girls whether you live at home.

I for one live at home, making my life easier being a single mom, full time worker and full time student. And two rent is way high here. I'm looking into buying a house next year but Meh, prices seem to rise more. I'm actually debating on moving out of my state, even the country.

My guy technically lives at home...well in the dorms for the moment.

I've also dated many guys who lived at home. Wasn't the most convenient at time

Anywho to solve your stalker thing. Start a convo with some girl. This will help build your social skills and make you more desirable. Hell some girl could be your friend and know someone you could get with.

ummm yeah. that is my opinion and ideas for the mo'. i'm kinda getting drunk.

*does the no work tomorrow dance*
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12