+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl not replying back to calls/texts all of a sudden?

xxazurexx - in regards to your post. Beleive me I'm trying to forget about her but its just hard. I guess I just need to figure out ways to keep myself occupied so I dont' think about her anymore and eventually phase her out because it seems this crap keeps happening every few months.
    It's messed up that she doesnt' have the courtesy to acknowledge the call or text even as a friend. I do consider her more than a friend and she more or less acknowledged that too a few months ago which is why everything was going well and then bam, all of a sudden, she totally stopped responding back.
    Everyone is right tho, I just gotta figure out a way to move on. But I will contact her one last time sometime this week and leave her a v-mail just more or less blatently telling her what is going on and what not ...

I'm not a female but I found this extremely ironic, well perhaps not so ironic after I give it some thought. Strangely I'm going thru a similar circumstance in a round about way. I wrote a post that is i think right above yours but ne how

I've seen this patter of behavior before from my individual in question and in the past its turned out to be she was seeing someone else and another time her family had heavy influence to not speak to me.

It boggles my mind that a person can't text or return a call after they'd be doing so for a regular period of time.... mY feeling is, if you don't want to talk to me simply message me and say , I don't want to talk to you. We're adults now, we can handle a direct message.

But no offense women, your hardwired to keep men within reach. It's primal , so instead of telling us to piss off , you leave the doors open. Men tend to slam the shut. Guess we have our ancestors to thank for the circuitry we have embeded into us now

DJ - I do agree with you in that some woman tend to play those kind of games. Its almost like they do not want confrontation and find it easier to just play the silent treatment than say anything at all. Its childish but eh it is what it is.

Take a break from trying to get in contact with her. I'm sure everything is fine, Maybe something happened with her personally and she doesn't wanna talk to anyone. No one really knows, it could be anything. Give it a few days and then send her a text like this: example: "I hope everything's alright with you, I miss you" Or something like that. If she gets texts like "where are you???" "We haven't talked in ages, what's going on?" She might feel attacked and may not respond.

haha Yeah i probably won't come up confrontational like that ... not my nature. I am definitely taking a break and not even thinking about the situation much anymore as I was last week. Your guys opinions and suggestions definitely helped.

When you say you're "talking" what do you mean?

It kind of sounds like she met someone (face to face) and that's why she doesn't have time to talk to you. Maybe that's a pattern. She talks to you when she's single, she disappears when she's met someone.

If you guys are long distance or your "talking" consists of texts and phone calls only I strongly suggest that this is the case. Real live potential relationships trump "talking" relationships any day.

Talking in the manner that we hang out (or used to) and talk over the phone / texting almost every other day if not every day.
    I actually was able to get in touch with her sister just to see if everything was fine. Her sister stated she had "serious" strep throat all of last week and just started feeling better a few days ago. I had called her and left a v-mail this past sunday but have yet to receive a response or callback. I'm not really planning on callling/texting her either. I believe I tried to get in touch with her enough times and if she wants to play these games where she can't even send a single text just to state she is fine or what not, it comes to the point where I don't have to deal these types of games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12