+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to quit my life...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensenp View Post
    Hello friends,
    I loved a girl from last 15 years, which was already engaged with someone else.
    She was also well known that I love her very much and she told me to brought gifts to her boyfriend and I loved her very much so I did that.

Anyway, I got married 6 years ago from now, and after 2 years of my married her boyfriend dead with some diseases and she was alone.

I was very happy with my life and my wife but after 4 years of my married she told me that "I also Love you" and I accept her love.
    That time I was away from my wife and I talked regularly with my g'frnd.

All the things was going better but after 2-3 months my g'frnd hitted me and told me that "can you leave your wife? " or "please don't keep any relation with your wife" and many similar things like that.
    I also did that for years and there was no relation with my wife respect she was living in my home.

But now my girlfriend wants that I completely leave my wife and do everything she wants, she also make quarreling everyday.
    She abuses me daily and now I think that she doesn't love me anymore.

Now I'm away from my wife and my girlfriend doesn't love me, she told me that you are worst boy among boys in this area.

Finally I decided to leave her but I've no any reason to live... I just want to quit my life...

I'm in a big trouble and can't decide what should I do.

Thank you
    You have ruined THREE lives here. Yours, your wife (who was totally innocent), and your girl friend!
    And now you left your wife and mother of your daughter for a woman who didn't leave her boyfriend for you! If she was honest with you she could have broken her engagement in the first place, marry you and nothing like this would have ever happened. Now she is once again using you by saying to destroy your healthy happy life with your wife and daughter untill she gets married! She is just using you as a puppet. When her boyfriend was alive, she used him, now she has no one else but you to make her feel like a princess, tomorrow she will be using her new husband and you will be nothing but a loser.
    She is a passive aggressive loner, get rid of her and try to bring your life back on track.
    I don't recommend even a WORM quits it's life for her, and you are a human!

LOL... Boiling water, don't touch it. Looks high from here, don't jump. Cheating is bad.

Obvious is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensenp View Post
    ..but I don't want to see anybody unhappy. I may be unhappy from myside but can't see anybody unhappy, I'm truly kind hearted
    oh PLEASE. over here in the uk, you're what we call a 'love rat'.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12