Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You do not need to wait for blah blah blah im dumb
    See? I totally contribute.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    See? I totally contribute.
    Shut up, pesty fly. Go troll doppel if you are bored.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Shut up, pesty fly. Go troll doppel if you are bored.
    Doppel trolls himself by not realizing how stupid every one of his posts are.

I made this OP laugh. What did you do? You gave her advice that made her think, "Wow, you retarded old lady." I was mortified. "See a counselor"?!

You should be banned.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    Doppel trolls himself by not realizing how stupid every one of his posts are.

I made this OP laugh. What did you do? You gave her advice that made her think, "Wow, you retarded old lady." I was mortified. "See a counselor"?!

You should be banned.
    The OP is obviously in emotional distress, and therefore would use ANY pathetic joke as a reason to laugh.

You should be beat with a fly swatter, and then be forced to share a room with Doppel.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The OP is obviously in emotional distress, and therefore would use ANY pathetic joke as a reason to laugh.

You should be beat with a fly swatter, and then be forced to share a room with Doppel.
    The past participle of "beat" is "beaten."

Just saying.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks. I don't know how I ever got along without you correcting my spelling and grammar.

Thanks. I don't know how I ever got along without you correcting my spelling and grammar.
    Probably because nurses and doctors aren't required to have good spelling and grammar. They sure as ƒuck aren't required to have handwriting that's better than shėtty.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I happen to have pretty nice penmanship, though I can't argue about the doctors. I once told a particularly cranky doctor that it looked like he took his shoes and socks off and wrote orders with his toes. He's been my buddy ever since.

Hi there, I'm the doppel that everybody is talking about. I had a pretty rough childhood, myself, and I'd say I'm still recovering from all the trauma, but things are starting to look better. To summarize, my dad was a substance abuser who had children with 3 different women, including my birth mother. My parents divorced when I was 3 years old and my father left my family before I went to Kindergarten and went back South. My mom remarried 3-4 more times and dated many many men as I was growing up. 7 years ago she met my stepdad and after a year of chatting online, decided we would pack up all our shit and move to the middle of ****ing nowhere. I've been here ever since. I have 6 siblings in total: 3 that my dad had before my brother and me, and my stepdad had a daughter before meeting my mom, and they gave birth to my little 5 year old sister. Very recently I've gotten in contact with my three half siblings on my dad's side after years of silence and we are very close now. So, I basically grew up without dad, and I was very confused about love and relationships until I hit my teen years because my mom was seeing so many men. On top of all that, my mother had to raise us alone with the help of my grandparents, who were around us more than our mom, because she was working all the time. I was indoctrinated into Christianity (now firmly atheist) and I went to a private school for rich snotty kids. Everybody picked on me because my parents separated. I isolated myself and focused on my hobbies and things that interested me, while my brother longed to socialize, so he started hanging around the bad crowd. When we moved to the middle of nowhere, we had to readjust completely. For me, this was relatively easy, since I didn't have many friends to begin with, but my bro took the harder fall. We lived in a little shitty trailer for 2 years. My bro and I shared a bedroom, blah blah blah. My brother associated himself with the bad crowd around here and now he's paying for it dearly. We're closer now than ever before, but still polar opposites. I'm in uni with honors GPA and a 4.0 in languages, planning on teaching and doing all kinds of shit like getting my private pilot license, meanwhile, he's been in and out of jail for the last 3 years. He's currently out on VR bond and he might be convicted of a felony and charged really soon here. And as for my stepdad, I never really got along with him until very recently. He's always just been 'that dude who is banging my mom' and I have a feeling he doesn't care much about my brother and me, though my little sister is his princess.

Disclaimer: I do not sugarcoat anything, so please try not to be offended.

So, the first thing that I have to say is you have my condolences for having shitty parents who don't give a damn about you or your brother or anyone but their own stinkin' asses. You and I both know that any DECENT parent would have taken their children into consideration and put their children before themselves in every decision, but they clearly did not. Your father is an abusive, manipulative pile of shit and you know it very well. Your mother may be the better parent, but she is still weak because she did not stand up for you and your brother like she should have done and she should get up off her lazy ass now and make an effort to try and make peace.

The bad news is that it'll be a cold day in hell when the rest of your family can put everything behind them and unite. Your father has deliberately and childishly attempted and succeeded in splitting your family apart. Sorry, but you know things are ****ed up beyond all recognition. But you know what? Don't blame it on yourself because none of this is your fault. So don't take it upon yourself to try and make things right.

Tell ya what, your brother sounds like he's an adult now. There's absolutely nothing you can do for him, so as hard as you know it's going to be, you will just have to accept that. All you can do is love him unconditionally. Anything else is a loss at your expense. As for your steps, **** them. They're not 'real' family and they never will with that shitty attitude. They're wrapped around your dad's finger. As for your father, you don't owe this weasel anything after what he did. He is a true monster, never forget that. Your mother is really the only permanent family you have, but even yet, don't cling to her.

You have to do what I did - run and never look back. Stay neutral with your family and try to make yourself independent as soon as possible; get a job, build up a savings, move out when you have a few thousand and do something nice with your life. If your family improves while you find your separate peace, well so be it. But the lower your expectations, the better. I think the best thing you can possibly know at this point in your life is that you are not one of them - you are different and you can be as different as you want to be. The more independent, the better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12