+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shaved pubes

Minority Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Darkace
    . . . and mos guys like less har as possible . . .
    For visual appearance, I prefer her somewhat bushy "down there". Totally shaved looks too much like plucked chicken, or not yet old enough.

Now when she wraps her thighs around my ears . . . I know that a lot of women say the sensations are more intense when they're shaved. That's OK with me if she's doing it for herself and not trying to please me. But I don't mind going down on a natural bush, as long as it's not so thick I can't get through it.

Actually, the worst is afew days AFTER she shaves and it's coming back. It's a definite turn-off to eat a stubble field!

my guy loooves it when i shave it all off down there. but sometimes i just don't want and he doesn't care, unless it gets really crazy. i've never noticed his hair down there. he has a hairy chest. but i've never gotten hair in my teeth. that shit is gross.

a trim would be nice!

yeah i don't really pay attention to the hair on the guys i'm with. i guess its one of those things that if it's not out of control then you don't notice it. so just keep it trimmed up and it's all good!

Wow! Really? I thought it was a big joke in American Wedding with the dude trimming up... Do guys actually shave and trim up? I never thought of aesthetic maintenance for pubes..thought I may only consider something when I was with a girl..then it'd pretty much be her playground anyway, so I figured I'd do whatever she wanted me to do about it...but do guys actually trim up on their own even when they're not with a girl?? Interesting...

Ha ha..come to think of it, I do have an anecdote..back when I was first getting pubes I was worried that they'd always look like this pathetic peachfuss so I tried a little experiment...I'd heard that once you start shaving, your beard starts coming back stronger and thicker...more "manly"...so I tried taking the razor to one side of the new growth...HA HA.. I don't even remember the results of my experiment. Everything looks even right now, so it was probably no effect...but funny to remember now.

Freddie

I will always shave when I'm getting ready for a fun night. It's only fair as I don't like eating a hairy pussy any more than girls like going down on a hairy penis. It does have some interesting side effects, though. For starters, a hairy bush makes a guys penis look SMALLER! Baldness means they can really appreciate what you have. Also, for a day or so after shaving, you're going to be more sensitive. This is great to combat the 'rubber tire' effect that most condoms have. ^_^ And, final point, its cleaner.
    Guys, do yourselves a favor, shave it all off. (girls too. ^_^)

lol! i think it's funny that guys think hair makes his penis look smaller. that just tickles me (no pun intended). believe me, if you have a big penis, there ain't no hiding it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    lol! i think it's funny that guys think hair makes his penis look smaller. that just tickles me (no pun intended). believe me, if you have a big penis, there ain't no hiding it!!!
    Its quite possible that its all in our head, however...isn't it a useful thing to have in our heads? ^_~

I have been shaven for awhile now. It is the best..at 1st I thought it was a gay thing and then heard that alot of guys were doing it. It is also alot more sensitive. And I agree with the ladies it is only fair to the girl I am with...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it just looks cleaner when you keep it trimmed.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

im bald and have been for a while i like my women shaved...although some girls dont look good shaved and in that case i like it VERY neatly trimmed and short...

and i like my guys VERY hairy
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

No shave, just a trim down there. I don't want him to look like a 12 year old. Other body hair is great, especially on the chest. It feels good against my skin. Only one place needs to have no big hairy patches, the back. Men, if you have tons of back hair get rid of it! We love the rest.

My boyfriend shaved his chest. I hated it. Even worse was the stubble that came in. It was scratchy to me and itchy to him. Same with the pubes. All of it took forever to grow out. I'm happy he is hairy now. I love a hairy man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12