+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm losing my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Well since you obviously haven't been here long newbie this is something that I've discussed before and it obviously isn't an issue of "losing one's balls". My guess is that you're just another young, ignorant, typical american male. I hate your kind. Don't comment on things if you have no intention on saying something constructive. Maybe you can take that spoon and fork, and eat shit. Then go back to school where you obviously didn't learn how to capitalize and use commas. Mother*ucker.
    is this how you welcome newbies? Unfortunately for you, I have been here a lot longer than you think. I've listened to you rant about your loveless marriage and read your confessions about women that caught your eye. You always rant about how miserable you are; how you want out of your current situation. I suggest you take back your misdirected anger towards me and stand up to your wife instead. Tell her you want a divorce. The only person in control of your life is you

Awww PP. Is that your son on your avatar picture? I hope that's chocolate LOL. Anyway there are a couple of issues and divorce isn't an option right now. I'm rather old school. If she cheats then I swear I'll come to GB and have a bottle of Cristal with you while I read over the divorce papers.
    Strangely enough she was in a car accident last week. It was a head on collision, and some guy called me at work to tell me. I don't like not knowing details and of course raced to the scene. However I later realized that the whole time I was thinking what I was going to do with my life if they were no longer around. I was thinking about taking some time off from work, moving into a smaller apartment, possibly moving closer to my best friend, dating again, and on and on. They were alright, so I had to snap back to reality.

It sounds like you are hoping she will cheat (or otherwise disappear) so you will have a justification to move on. Personally, I think it's okay to have duty to your partner when your partner means a great deal to you, but your sense of duty in the current situation seems a bit misdirected.
    Last edited by Mish; 05-10-10 at 06:55 PM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    is this how you welcome newbies? Unfortunately for you, I have been here a lot longer than you think. I've listened to you rant about your loveless marriage and read your confessions about women that caught your eye. You always rant about how miserable you are; how you want out of your current situation. I suggest you take back your misdirected anger towards me and stand up to your wife instead. Tell her you want a divorce. The only person in control of your life is you
    Oh, so you looked up my past posts in an attempt to discredit my calling you a newbie. Ooooo. You're not as smart as you think. I do not welcome newbies in an insulting way and this is the first time that I've insulted someone while mentioning that they were a newbie. YOU came to this thread and YOU decided to say something insulting when it was unwarranted.

Even though this particular post isn't as insulting as your first, first impressions are everything, so you can still eat shit you dumbass newbie. Maybe it should be spoonandforkandknife, because you might need a knife to get through the peanuts.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    It sounds like you are hoping she will cheat (or otherwise disappear) so you will have a justification to move on. Personally, I think it's okay to have duty to your partner when your partner means a great deal to you, but your sense of duty in the current situation seems a bit misdirected.

That would be awesome if she cheated on me (and I found out about it). Granted it would hurt a bit, but you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs right?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No kids. No obligations. Why waste more of your life on this woman? Are your values really so important to you that you're willing to squander your happiness?

You only go around once. You've got one lousy stinkin' shot at getting the most out of your existence. How are you going to feel ten years from now? Twenty? By then it may very well be too late.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Ahh, Grib.... you speak to the strictly logical and calculating side of me. Believe me I have said everything that you just did to myself before, but I try not to think about it. When I posted this it was mainly to vent my frustration because I was getting really depressed. I have posted before about this and morals/religion has a lot to do with my decisions. Religion isn't a hot topic anywhere and on this forum religious views are often looked down upon, so I rarely bring them up anymore.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wonder if you aren't using your morals and religion as an excuse to prevent you from doing what you know you should. Maybe there is a certain amount of fear tied in to your decision to stay and be a martyr.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

A martyr? I though being a martyr specifically applied to dying. I wouldn't call it fear per se, but a respect for rules. The problem is that people know what they should and shouldn't do but choose to ignore those things because they view most moral obligations as optional, or a pain. I digress though because I've been down this road before where I explain all of this and then the term "dogmatic" starts getting thrown around, and people start talking about how stupid religion is..... I had hoped to avoid that.

A martyr? I though being a martyr specifically applied to dying.
    Merriam-Webster set me straight

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't call it fear per se, but a respect for rules.
    I know it's been mentioned before, and you discounted it, but i think you could benefit from some therapy, because I simply don't believe it is as simple as this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Therapy for a respect for religious rules? That's a new one.

Oh, so you looked up my past posts in an attempt to discredit my calling you a newbie. Ooooo. You're not as smart as you think. I do not welcome newbies in an insulting way and this is the first time that I've insulted someone while mentioning that they were a newbie. YOU came to this thread and YOU decided to say something insulting when it was unwarranted.
    lol, I've been here longer than you. And spare me your e-tough guy act. You can apparently stand up to a "young newbie" on the internet but not to your wife... yeah, real manly. Since you feel it's necessary to attack me, I suppose I will defend my earlier comment. Your wife owns you by the balls because she controls your happiness and deprives you of sex. You have become so broken down mentally that you vent about how you are at wits end or how you entertained the prospect of your wife dying/cheating on you. What you perceive as some kind of chivalrous act by staying with her is seen as cowardice by everyone else. You're simply too afraid to leave her

now, are you going to explain how I'm wrong or are you going to keep bad-mouthing me as an individual?

Both I suppose. For one its laughable that you continue to say that you've been here SO long without proof, so stop. Second, I don't care about whether your fifteen or fifty, you can still eat shit. Third, if your first post in someone's thread is insulting then you should expect to get a negative response. Fourth, "e-tough guy act"? That sounds more like you. You came here and posted to start trouble. Had I been in my office talking to someone about this and you poked your head in and said "you lost your balls...." I'd have busted your f*cking face. We both know that you only say such things because you're nowhere near here and you'd never have the gall to do that in real life to someone who you don't know. So who's an e-tough guy? Fifth, my wife doesn't control my happiness through sex. She's not manipulating me through sex, she simply has no sexual appetite. As far as being broken down mentally I do have my moments and venting by typing and writing is a way that I deal with it. I suppose that is uncommon or a crime? No it isn't.

As far as the 'chivalrous act' nonsense, maybe you should read all the posts stupid. I already stated that most of my decision is based on religious belief and conviction.

you're more than welcome to bust my face but I cannot guarantee you will be successful. And I have no problem saying what I did to someone in person unless they are Dolph Lundgren

As I said 'e-tough guy' you can say all you want, but this would positively not have happened in the real world. Not between you and me anyway. Since you have nothing meaningful to contribute here, have only succeeded in making me momentarily angry and have shown that you are nothing more than a troll here stop posting in this thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast