+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What turns you off most?

A guy that keeps asking "is this okay?" every two seconds during sex.

Yes, this has happened to me. Don't ask unless it looks like i'm in pain! **** me DAMMIT!!!!!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

lol!!! i had a guy do that with me too!!! the same guy that called me dude!!! he was gone quickly.

"you like it when i **** you like that baby?" that's much better.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i once dated this guy who could not stop calling me dude. "dude" tailed every sentence and i hated it.
    hey i think we dated the same guy! haha, i swear i dated a guy that did the same thing too. drove me nuts. it makes you feel like you are just one of the guys when he calls you dude all the time!

guys withOUT a penis

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

sunny72 Guest
    Bad smell, bad breath, piercings. And guys who are not able to change their socks and underwear on a daily basis (unfortunately they still exist).

i'm not a big fan of tatoos. i mean i won't not date a guy that has them. i just don't see what the big deal is about them, and why some people like them so much. i mean my bf is a really muscular guy, and sometimes he talks about getting arm done. and i'm like thinking no! i just find that skin is so much sexier than having a tatoo there.

Hey, girls, you dudes are funny...ha ha.

This thread seems to be in the consensus (in the girls part) that much as the femenist movement has made strides, there remain a few things you still like in traditional male/female gender roles.

Me, I'm somewhat a femenist and DO like girls who are "just one of the guys".. and I am probably overly sensitive to the point of being a turn off, they way you dudes (ladies) are expressing the way you like a guy to take control...but I believe that this could be learned behavior, so there's hope for me...once I get started...

Freddie

there is a difference between "being one of the guys" and having a gf you feel super comfortable around and gets along great with ur friends and can just hang out, as opposed to having a gf you treat like an actual guy friend. i think that's more where we were getting at.

Maybe I'm overly ambitious...I want so many things that such variety is sometimes contradictory.

I can dig a relationship with a girl I can call "dude" and joke around with with total comfort...but I can also dig a relationship with a girl that's my princess and I can hold in my arms in very much the traditional male role...if that makes sense.

I think we only analyze things when we think about it too much. I think in the end, you do things as they feel at the moment anyway and if it works out, great, if not, oh, well.. I guess more often than not we all play by ear and perhaps it is best this way.

Freddie

I like "guy stuff" (i.e. sports, video games, etc...) but I am very much a girlie girl. I'm very old fashioned- I'd love to be a housewife/stay home Mom and make my home cozy for my husband to come home to. I can not stand wishy washy guys who can't make up their minds. I like fix it guys- like OH NO- my tire's flat- I'll fix it to OH NO- I've had the worst day ever- I'll fix it OH NO- I bounced ANOTHER check- I'll fix it etc.. I want a man I can lean on and I know he won't fall over. Know what I mean?
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

hairy guys... but on the other hand i also get turned off by overly groomed men. my bf's eyebrows shouldn't be smaller than mine. also, i am a big TEETH person. i could never kiss someone with horrible teeth. oh, and i hate kissing smokers. that is such a turn off to me. i guess it's probably different when 2 smokers kiss, they probably don't notice it. but i don't so when i kiss a guy that does it's just gross to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bianca81
    hairy guys... but on the other hand i also get turned off by overly groomed men. my bf's eyebrows shouldn't be smaller than mine. also, i am a big TEETH person. i could never kiss someone with horrible teeth. oh, and i hate kissing smokers. that is such a turn off to me. i guess it's probably different when 2 smokers kiss, they probably don't notice it. but i don't so when i kiss a guy that does it's just gross to me!

I agree with the smoking, I'm turned off just watching a woman smoke, let alone kissing her.

Hairy girls? I'm talking about a really really hairy girl..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I would prefer people not have a smoking habit...especially friends or family or girls I'm interested in..simply for health reasons..but I can't help find it sexy to see a girl taking a drag on her cigarrette..kinda like "I don't give a damn" attitude.. I hate that I do, but I do find it sexy. Still, I'd try to get her to quit.

Freddie

Smoking makes her teeth looks yellow, bad breath and ugly nails.. plus i'll die a passive smoker around her.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast