+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet revenge ?

Quote Originally Posted by TomerT View Post
    I want to see her tears !
    Dude you're pathetic . . . almost as sad and confused as your ex-girlfriend.

You can't move on in reality . . .and you can't even move on on this e-forum!? . . . like seriously, are you delusional?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Thanks for opening my eyes. You right - most likely I do have some mental problem. I will sick professional help . Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    Dude you're pathetic . . . almost as sad and confused as your ex-girlfriend.

You can't move on in reality . . .and you can't even move on on this e-forum!? . . . like seriously, are you delusional?
    Yes - you absolutely right (as always, since you always right - don't forget this) I am delusional and I have doctor note supporting this fact..

Anyway, I really thank this forum to open my eyes and see world in different perspective.
    Until now I was living in the "bubble" ....

Quote Originally Posted by TomerT View Post
    Anyway, I really thank this forum to open my eyes and see world in different perspective.
    Until now I was living in the "bubble" ....
    You know what Tomer . . . can you describe the rest of your life.

University? School? Friends? Work colleges? Family? Hobbies? Recreation/Boredom . . . if you life is anything like your life with your girlfriend then I don't understand how you can live.

edit: An no, the fact I'm 'right' is arbitrary - I'm what you'd call a "relationship rationalist", what I say might make sense but who knows if it can be applied.
    Last edited by Agape; 24-10-10 at 12:27 PM.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Agape, I really appreciate your time on trying helping people here...
    I do believe you have good intentions...But it is easy to be "relationship rationalist" when it's not about you...

Regarding my life - I have no problem to have a private chat with you, but prefer not to disclose my all life on this forum...
    In short I would say "normal" life.... although I do understand that there is no such thing as "normal" anymore..
    School, Army, University (Ph.D. Math and Comp.), Good Work, Good friends, Professional Hobby, very sportive and fit (triathlon)...girls looking at me....no complains...

I was in relationships before - I broke up, I was broken up...but never never I was in this kind of situation...
    moreover, frankly - I couldn't even imagine that normal person can act like this to other person (which claims she loves)...and I am not talking about criminals or people with disorders (I wouldn't surprise about them)

This incident caught me completely unprepared...I wish I enter this forum few months before I met her - I would be much more alert to all red flags I ignored....
    This is the reason I told I was living in the bubble...I was really naive and 'innocent' about how unjustified cruel people can be...
    I always thought: "Добро множит добро" and "Добро рождает любовь и усиливает ее."...
    My loose translation will be "Good bear good"...but there are other Russian speaking members on this forum that may translate it in a better way...
    Anyway...now you also know where I am from

What do you mean by:
    if you life is anything like your life with your girlfriend then I don't understand how you can live.
    ?
    Last edited by TomerT; 24-10-10 at 02:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12