+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is wrong with ladies in night clubs????

I had the opposite happen once. I walked into a night club, and this woman walked up to me, smiled and asked me if I wanted to dance. She was attractive but not really my type, but I went along to see what would happen. After a couple of songs, she invited me over to a table and introduced me to one of her several female friends at the table. She didn't approve of her friend's boyfriend and was trying to set me up with her friend. Apparently, she had been on the lookout near the door trying to spot a guy who looked good enough for her friend, and then wanted to test each guy by dancing with him.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

^I've done that too. Try to fix up my friends with guys who looked suitable and good enough I'd mainly do it with my sister though and if I was out with her, lol.

I hate girls that do that. (Well, I don't hate the girl, I hate the idea).

A girl once came up to me, stunning. We started talking for a while, maybe 30 minutes or so, had a dance, it was pretty intense. Then she was like "So listen, my friend likes you, would you come and say hi". I said no. If she doesn't have the courage to come up to me herself, she's not the girl for me. And if I'm honest, I was a touch annoyed that I'd invested some time and effort in to a girl that wasn't interested.

Eventually, later that night, the girl came up to me herself, and to be brutal, she was a hound. I can understand WHY the friend did it, as the girl probably doesn't get much attention, and I'm not shallow enough to not talk to a girl due to looks, but I politely told the girl she needs to be more confident, and find the guys herself, and then I left. If the girl was attractive, I would have done exactly the same thing.

^^^ Just because a girl doesn't walk up to you in a club and tell you she wants you doesn't mean she lacks confidence.

I like assertive men who go after what they want. I like a man who is a bit old fashioned in some ways. I don't like guys who wait for the girl to do all the work. I find that they continue such behavior through out the relationship and are lazy in other aspects of their life as well.

I've learned the hard way that even though I have the confidence to walk up to a guy and ask him to dance/ ask him out, I need to rein in the urge. I'll attract the wrong type of man if I don't.

OH no, I completely agree. I'm all for going up to the girl. I find it very easy to talk to women (well, since I was about 20) - and really don't mind starting a conversation, even if it leads no where other than a general chat. However, the thing that annoyed me was the fact that it took around 30 minutes for this girl to tell me her friend was in to me, and not her. I guess I got a bit annoyed about it

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingPoint View Post
    I hate girls that do that. (Well, I don't hate the girl, I hate the idea).

A girl once came up to me, stunning. We started talking for a while, maybe 30 minutes or so, had a dance, it was pretty intense. Then she was like "So listen, my friend likes you, would you come and say hi". I said no. If she doesn't have the courage to come up to me herself, she's not the girl for me. And if I'm honest, I was a touch annoyed that I'd invested some time and effort in to a girl that wasn't interested.

Eventually, later that night, the girl came up to me herself, and to be brutal, she was a hound. I can understand WHY the friend did it, as the girl probably doesn't get much attention, and I'm not shallow enough to not talk to a girl due to looks, but I politely told the girl she needs to be more confident, and find the guys herself, and then I left. If the girl was attractive, I would have done exactly the same thing.
    LOL, well just because some woman chats to you, doesn't mean she's looking for more with you You shouldn't read too much into a mere chat. If she dances with you, I think I can see why you'd read a bit more into it.

I can remember one time when I spotted some guy standing nearby who I thought my sis would like. So I'd sparked up a convo with him and then of course introduced my sister. No way would I be accepting a dance with a guy or ask him to dance, if I was looking to pair him up with a friend/relative. And I'd introduce them within 5 minutes, as I did. As for him and my sis, well she is no hound and isn't short of admirers, but she goes for the wrong guys all the time, lol. She dated him a few times and then the poor guy was posted to Iraq for he turned out to be in the army. They kept in touch for a long time though - then she ended up meeting some loser, who she recently had the sense to ditch.

Yeah, I wouldn't be so fussed if it happened like that for me

Alas, that wasn't the case. A few weeks later I met my current GF. 4 years down the line, and I don't know how to break it off.

Oh dear Did you post your story on here?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    ^^^ Just because a girl doesn't walk up to you in a club and tell you she wants you doesn't mean she lacks confidence.

I like assertive men who go after what they want. I like a man who is a bit old fashioned in some ways. I don't like guys who wait for the girl to do all the work. I find that they continue such behavior through out the relationship and are lazy in other aspects of their life as well.

I've learned the hard way that even though I have the confidence to walk up to a guy and ask him to dance/ ask him out, I need to rein in the urge. I'll attract the wrong type of man if I don't.
    Exactly.

Men and women are not equal, men are stronger, faster, and smarter.

Still not sure why they let you guys vote...that shit is whack.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Oh dear Did you post your story on here?
    Sure did.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/46847-how-do-i-do.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Exactly.

Men and women are not equal, men are stronger, faster, and smarter.

Still not sure why they let you guys vote...that shit is whack.
    That's a lame and silly response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12