+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help winning my ex-fiance' back from her current bf a year later!!

Wow....you hit some good bullet points about me and you don't even really know me...impressive! Anyways, I realize that it was a pride/ego thing mostly about me trying to get this girl back. It's not so much me vs. her new BF....it seems to be more Me vs. Me here. You're right, I'm trying to right a wrong thinking that there is a solution here and it's just on me to find what the solution to this. Now, I'm a firm believer that there's a solution to every problem and that there is probably a way to fix the whole situation w/ my ex, even after all this time. The question, however, is that do I really want to and is it really worth in the long run for me to solve this major jigsaw puzzle in trying to reconcile w/ her....and trust me....it will be a complex jigsaw puzzle. So many obstacles and roadblocks for me to overcome!!...and let's say by some slim chance that I manage to find a way back to her.....The recipe for disaster is still bound to eventually happen b/c it doesn't look like her or her mother changed at all........I'm still in the prime of my life and need to set my sight on things that are WORTh chasing....Live for the present and future and not in the past!!!! This other person seems like se will be worth chasing. I just have to find a way to start and go about it. It also won't be easy.......But it's a gamble that's more worth it....Worst case, she's either unavailable now and I can't or she's not interested and I move on from there too. I need to focus more on moving on and stop liiving in the past. Yourself and girl68 have been a bit helpful in me coming to that realization. Thanks ;o)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm glad you could see through harsh words and got the real point I was trying to make.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12