+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former WOW loser desperately needs to get a girl @RL who lives in another town.

Alright, I can see you're emotional and kind of a trainwreck so I apologize for calling you rapey. And for calling you a trainwreck.

Affixing yourself to this girl is not going to help your insecurities and self-confidence problems. The only reason you're hanging on so tightly to this girl is because you've got no one else and you're too afraid to meet new girls. You've found the one girl that will tolerate your issues so you're "in love" with her. This is a terrible thing to build a relationship on. Your neediness and desperation will kill any attraction a female might have for you. And I can say with some certainty that this girl doesn't view you as potential boyfriend material. Oh wait, I just re-read and saw that she herself has told you it's not going to happen. Plus she has a boyfriend.

It's really not that complicated. You need to stop this. Please just acknowledge that there's something wrong with the way you view her, and then make steps to right it. Okay?

The reason you think she's the "most beautiful girl" and "nicest girl" etc. is because you're obsessed. It's not because you love her, not because you were meant for each other, it's because she's give you attention (which she has clarified is not romantic in any way) and you're completely obsessed. It's not healthy. You need to make changes in your life to stop being the "loser" and "emo" you claim people know you as. The more that's how you think of yourself, the more true it is.

This girl is never going to happen for you. She's said it herself. Get over your obsession, sit down with a pen and paper and write down the things you want to be different about your life and yourself and make them happen.

Shy? Go randomly talk to people. So what if they tell you to get lost sometimes? Go talk to people.

Angry? Calm down! Figure out a healthy way to relieve your anger and frustration, whether it's sports, writing, whatever.

Self-esteem issues? Start eating better and hit a gym. Go outside, go for walks, run. It takes time but it's not just about how your body looks; the more you workout and the better you eat, the better you will feel.

No motivation? Find a goal and work towards it (not a girl. NOT A GIRL.) Figure out a job you'd really like to do or a trip you'd like to take, figure out how to make it happen, and get started.

You have issues. Fix them instead of sitting around obsessing over something that absolutely WILL NEVER BE YOURS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12