+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideal Apology

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Actually, from what you wrote, it does sound like this was your fault. I'm sure there's more to the story, but you acted like a jerk. You flew into a rage because she was being flirty with another guy and started "talking like a sailor." She's not even your girlfriend. You have no right to dictate how she acts or who she talks to. And you probably said some hurtful things before YOU broke up with HER. Now you're calling her a whore because she doesn't want to see you. Good for her for not taking any more of your bullshit.
    I get the jerk thing a lot actually lol.

Allow me to give you a little more detail then. Because she flipped out after seeing me in the same room with my own ex a few months back, yes you read correctly (I didnt even talk to my ex because I didn't want to hurt her), I felt really bad about it even though I didn't do anything. Wanting something to happen between us, I told her that I was sorry, and we both agreed to be exclusive. We would have gone into a relationship but thats another story.

In the mean time she was already hitting on her ex, but I didn't say anything at the time since we were just friends with benefits. As time passed, feelings naturally developed, we both knew it, but still didn't want a relationship (long story), so we stayed friends with benefits. One night she completely ignored me and stayed with her ex. When I confronted her she told me that she ignored me intentionnally because her ex was feeling hurt and ignored.. WTF. I felt used. We had an argument, but I forgave her and continued our "relationship." So much for being exclusive and feelings. Oh yea her ex is still mad about her.

Which leads us to this break up, she pulled another "ignore Terpy so ex doesn't get hurt." I was shattered, so I excused myself and went home. She later accused me of ditching her. I couldn't take it anymore so I snapped.
    Last edited by Terpy; 03-12-10 at 04:25 AM.

Yeah, I'm sure she wasn't perfect, but that doesn't excuse you from acting like a jerk.

Sounds like someone needs to work on their personality.

Next time you get caught up in a situation like this, take a step back and laugh instead of getting angry. These kind of predicaments are beyond ridiculous and it's not worth investing any emotions. Your apology is going to come off as "Doh! I shot myself in the foot and it hurts! Please keep sleeping with me, I need your puss." It's best to just keep your dignity and forget about her. Do you really wanna screw the loony slut who likes love triangles and double penetration? You have to keep little Mr. Terpy in check... don't want any STDs, do you?

You can't exactly laugh it off, just seeing her cuddling up with him breaks my heart, and literally feel my energy being taken away. Thats when my desire for extremely long walks kicks in.

Being a jerk is not a bad thing however, I'm not saying that I'm proud of it. But if I weren't, she would have been walking all over me and my feelings this whole time. Though I do regret me losing my temper since thats a completely different level of jerkness.

After some thinking I've decided that shes not worth it after all, its too complicated. I'll slowly and politely phase her out of my life. I will not change my personality for any girl. I accepted her for her pros and cons, so I expect to be accepted in the same way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12