• Break up

4 36.36%
  • Use extreme measures

0 0%
  • Separate and then try again

2 18.18%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extremely tough relationship, is it worth it?

Great point, Frasbee. If the OP wants sex, a long-distance relationship at this age isn't going to be satisfactory.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Why are you talking about sex?

You can't even grab a burger with her if you wanted to, sex is not exactly something to be concerned about right now.
    I know, maybe it's silly. That just means a huge amount to me. I guess I'm weird that way.
    Of all our problems, that's the only one that's really within our control. We can't do anything about distance or her parents for now, but she could change that if she wanted. She still won't, even knowing how much it hurts me. Maybe that's why I care about it as much as I do.

Thank you. Yes, we have seriously talked about getting married after college or down the road. Seems childish, but we really want to.
    She's my first relationship, so yes I am a virgin. I don't even know what I'm missing. That doesn't help one bit. "who does that anymore?" HAHA! Texas. Enough said. I just think sex is incredibly important, not just fun. I know that she want to do that with me, and she has changed a lot in the time we've been together. Without going into details, her limits have 'shifted'. But still no sex. She is absolutely determined on that one.
    Question: How important do you guys think sex is compared to just being very intimate in other ways? Would that be enough, or is all-out sex really just THAT much better?
    Look, This is not gonna work. Find somebody else. Have sex. Make out. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TOGETHER. YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ON THE NET - IT IS NOT THE SAME

Is it possible that you are focusing on this girl who is far out of reach so that you don't have to deal with a real relationship right now?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

@Boisdevie:
    We have been together, for a total of 3 weeks out of the 11 month relationship. We have done plenty together, and plan to go even further next time. Just no sex, that's all. We do know what it's like to be near each other, this isn't purely a cyber-relationship. (thank goodness)

@VincenzoG91:
    I have thought of that, and I don't think so. believe me, I wish that I could be in a 'real' relationship with this girl. good question though. after all, having a girlfriend that i can actually take out on a date is something I have almost no experience with so maybe I would be a bit nervous. I definitely wish I could though, and I don't think I'm hiding from anything.

When I get married in my 23, I thought I know love that time. I am 36 now, look back when I was 20th, I was too young and childish. I divorced as we have too many difference. our life attitude, interests........ are so different. I have to say person in 17 or 20 not mature yet. Just take it easy, if she is yours, will come to you naturally , if not, just let go. You will understand when you grow up.

Many divorce is also because of sex not match. Marry is a very excited thing, but after marry, many problem will happen, if not mature enough, it will break up easily.

I will hope that you are right, that I will understand in time.
    She just broke up with me tonight. Problem solved.
    Thank you all.

Well, good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12