+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Fustration

Steve... you know whats really a nasty thought... I read some where that like 80% of guys pee in the shower too..
    Yup. The other 20% get athlete's foot cause they never let the acidity kill the bacteria.

As for me, 22 years and going, never got athlete's foot once . . .

Rod Steele

.. I guess you are a tub pisser?
    lol...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Yup yup. It all washes down anyway. And considering your urine is 99 percent water, it's not like it's that big of a deal.

remind me never to share a shower with you Alexi! lol.. j/k
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

remind me never to share a shower with you Alexi!
    Aw man. So much for my golden shower fantasies . . .

ick!

i'm never sharing a shower with a boy. ever. ever ever.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    go to the tanning bad! Its so damn loud in there hell no one would hear ya! Plus they clean those things with the antibacertial sprays! Perfect place!
    Aw dammit squirrley! We have tanning beds at the gym where I'm a trainer, you say "they clean those things"...it just so happens I'm included in "they"-I've had to clean those things before! I've seen where people pissed in the trashcans and left their, um, hemoglobin enriched feminine products as well...and now THIS! Haha, oh well, I've had to use a college dorm shower for a year, and that's certainly no better. I've heard of tanning beds being used for sex too, especially since you both have to keep your eyes shut. Wonder about the tan lines though...
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Golden

ahh when im sexulluy frustated their is nuttin i can do about it but just think about it till i finally find the chance to masterbate and i always do, but their are other alternatives like running or going on the treadmill or heck just having one of my girlfirends eat me out (j/k) never!

I must say that i do not pee in the shower but i have always fantaszied about a golden showers i dunno why but have always thought about it.

I got a new toy this weekned i cant wait to use it!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I must say that i do not pee in the shower but i have always fantaszied about a golden showers i dunno why but have always thought about it.
    You may as well try it out. I'm not into it, but to each their own. If you fantasize about it and wonder what it might be like, give it a shot? Live it up. Don't live your life never knowing or never even giving it a shot. (what a motivational speech! Just a little odd on what I'm trying to get her motivated to do . . . )

And as for JANE,

I just realized I do know one trick to get rid of sexual frustration. But first I need to know if you have access to a dog and a jar of peanut butter.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well alexi.. pissing in the shower would make more sense. why would you stop your bathing, to dry off and use the toilet instead. you've already got a constant stream of high powered water wisking away the yellow piss into the drainage. much easier.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I just masterbate lol, nothing else you can do about it. Well accually if it gets bad, sometime I'll just let loose on the punching bag or work out, or go kick some ass in a videogame, etc, etc.

PS: If its winter, then its snowboarding..harhar!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

a little sexual frustration. combined with lack of motivation. something something something. good song. seemed fitting. for..yea..

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Well inform me....im a guy and i find time and privacy just about anywhere! but wouldnt it be easier for a chick??

a little sexual frustration. combined with lack of motivation. something something something. good song. seemed fitting. for..yea..
    Actually, everytime I read the title of the thread thats the song I think of... lmao!
    The song is: Strang Disease by Prozac

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Saw a thing on tv , it was Jenna Jameson showing a pocket pussy (for lack of a better term) modeled after her 'celestial flower'. It was a rubberized casting of her bum (bent over from the rear) and exposed crotch, ready to receive the sexually frustrated 'partner'.

Wonder what one of those costs? And how good does it really feel? And if it should be warmed up first? (giggle)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast