+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possessiveness...

Be strong, weather this 'storm' and you will find that, as Vincenzo said, these guys will drift away in time.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So according to you Frank and Vince you both have 0 lady friends correct? Becasue males simply want one think from a lady friend and if they don't get in time you don't want to remain friends correct? What a crock of shit.

I don't have any close female friends that I would hang out with alone. The female friends that I have are wives or girlfriends of my guy friends, or friends that I only know from the context of one of my hobby-oriented groups. We get along fine in a group context, but alone together would be awkward.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Weird. I have lots of close guy friends husbands of friends and random guys friends. I'd hang out with them alone as well and have and despite not getting into my vag they've stuck around. I must be ugly.

I just don't see the point. If I want to go see a chick flick or eat dinner at a nice restaurant with somebody, I invite my girlfriend. If I want to do something that she isn't interested in, like go see a war movie or play boardgames or paintball or something like that, I have plenty of guy friends to call. There are women who share some of my interests, but these interests tend to be group activities, so it would be weird to pick one and hang out with just her if I didn't have any intention of getting laid.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The *point* for me is: maintain a life, friendships included that are seperate from my life with my partner. I firmly belive that some aspects of life should remain mine, only mine and mine alone. Under this umbrella is some time with friends. It isn't ONLY males, and it isn't ONLY one on one time with males. In fact it rarely is one on one time with a male friend. Most cases there is a group of guys and girls. But I'm often the only girl with several guys because I like hockey, I like to watch it to play it and to drink beer after it. Women don't participate, so there I am me, and me alone with a team of 15 dudes. We get along famously. I enjoy having a hockey team that he's not on (I also play on one with him) this team is seperate while he's met them all he doesn't come out to team functions beacuse its team only, no partners. And all of these dudes know they ain't getting none of me, ever. Still though, I'm invited out, and our time together is enjoyed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12