+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this like a normal thing?

Well I guess so but meh i can always hope it just happens anyway and she does become a Falcon fan xD mmmm would love to see her in a Matt Ryan jersey

Get her a Matt Ryan jersey for Valentine's Day.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Let her be.... You don't have to be controlling ( women hate that - it's a sign of insecurity ) Not everything you guys do together has to have something in common... So what if she prefers another team. I don't think you should make a big deal out of nothing... Good Luck...

I bet she's ****ing that other guy 'cos they support the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    -.- i dont think anyone understood me but whatever. So if your girl liked a team cause of some other GUY someone else is the reason she likes them i.e she likes them because that guy does some friend you wouldn't care?
    Be happy she is into sports
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by ticojett View Post
    Let her be.... You don't have to be controlling ( women hate that - it's a sign of insecurity ) Not everything you guys do together has to have something in common... So what if she prefers another team. I don't think you should make a big deal out of nothing... Good Luck...
    I'm not trying to force her okay I've said that a million times and I know it don't our taste is way different(and even thought she tries to get me in to her music xD.. lol) we don't try to change that at all. She likes stuff I don't like and I like crap she don't like. Its more of a way that if we went to a game and they played the Saints me and her wouldn't fight over it and :/ she's said she wouldn't cheer agaisnt me but see I don't want her to cheer for the Falcons for me I want her to do it cause she's a fan and I wouldn't feel right celebrating around her if Falcons won you know cause I know she'd be sad deep down. The everyone's replying here cept for like one or two make me seem like a bad guy when I'm not :/

I think you're experiencing some jealousy there.. it's not about football at all. Just enjoy that she likes football, not every girl does

Well if that is jealousy -.- then its normal. Anyone I talked to outside of here said its normal thing but also said don't force which xD i ain't like I said. I never said I was trying to force just said is it normal that I'd feel this way :|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12