Quote Originally Posted by merdene View Post
I still love her so much, I hope she feels the same deep down. She hasn't contacted me for 10 months.
I'm not sure if I can move on, and enjoy life without her. Coz everyday I miss her, especially when I'm alone.
It hasn't been 10 days...it's been nearly a year man!
The problem with this issue: is lack of experience.
Another problem with this issue: is experience!

This happens all the time to everyone, dude no matter how experiences a person can be...We all have gotten dumped at one point or another.
She does NOT feel the same way "deep down" -you're holding onto a false reality-
It's a catch 22...If, had you truly loved her: you wouldn't have hurt her/made her cry...
If she really loved you: she wouldn't have just had enough and dropped you: true love means she will be there with patience and understanding.

All that happened was: she wasn't (clearly) the right one for you and
2nd: You don't completely change just because of ONE person. Change happens when the culmination of your mistakes is realized not
because: you were dumped but because you realize you were wrong no excuses. She isn't the right one for you and neither are you the right one for her.

If you want to continue to torture yourself (and dream you will reunite one day) -there's nothing wrong with that decision at all...
In fact IF you've truly changed...she can take notice of this change and possibly want a new relationship with you down the line.

The smartest thing to do (not the easiest though) is to prepare yourself by:
-getting over her and realizing she has willfully chosen to move on with her life without you...
-looking forward to the many new and exciting experiences you will have beginning fresh and starting new

Last, if you can't find a way to move on: NO ONE WILL (for you)
It's a choice you must make so man up and take control of your life, not pining away, waiting for her life to appreciate yours and the sacrifices you've
made to better yourself -that she won't see nor appreciate realistically speaking...I think someone else out there is much more deserving of you than she will ever be.