+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone waited until marriage?

I agree. Thanks for pulling my head out of my, err..uh.. :oops:
    Umm, Cruel Intentions..Promise? I'd love to have Ryan Phillipe..! 8O

I'm 16 years old and I'm a virgin. I have decided not to wait until I'm married because I feel that I don't think I can do it. But one thing I am doing is saving myself for love. The first time i have sex will be with someone I love and I really think that is a good thing. My sister and her boyfriend went out for 2 years until they had sex and I think she set a good example for me. Waiting until marriage is really something to admire and I congratulate anyone who does it If u feel that waiting is right for you, do it! It's different for everyone i think. I have a friend who says that shes waiting until marriage, but I'm not sure shes going to follow thru on that because shes given head to a boyfriend before and shes only 15 lol so good luck with it!
    *~Sarah~*

I didn't start this topic? Why does it say I did? This is really messed up.
    Heit ist mein taug.

We're in the same boat, Zekk...
    I have it all. Including kino.

Time to start some trouble.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I'll have to open a can of woopass then.
    I have it all. Including kino.

first, the guy that dumped you for not havin sex is a jerk. Second, there is a difference between sex and making love, if you wanna have sex, go grab a random hot guy and go for it. If you wanna make love, then get in a meaningful long term relationship with someone, and wait until the moment you both are ready.

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    I'll have to open a can of woopass then.

How does that happen anyway?
    Is it because your moderators?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally posted by gayle
    first, the guy that dumped you for not havin sex is a jerk. Second, there is a difference between sex and making love, if you wanna have sex, go grab a random hot guy and go for it. If you wanna make love, then get in a meaningful long term relationship with someone, and wait until the moment you both are ready.
    Well said!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

sex is fun. i was never gonna wait till marriage. cos sex is normal. and fun. i may be a sex fiend. tho ive only been with one guy, my boyfriend, who im crazy about.

however, there are a few people i'd **** just cos of their personality (or to a lesser extent looks) - just cos their a rad dude, who seems like a lot of fun, and that i really like. although there needs to be some sort of attraction. as much as i like my good friends, i wouldnt sleep with them

so i spose i wouldnt restrict sex to someone i love, id do it with other people - casual sex. although not while im in a relationship.

but, yeah, nobosy should have to do anything they dont wanna do. do what YOU think is right, and dont give in to pressure to have sex, or to abstain from sex.

Maybe the guy dumped her for not making love. Ever thought of that? Maybe he was in love with her and it was killing him that she didn't want to take that extra step to express it.

Alexi <--- A guy in a VERY similar, if not exact situation.

As a teenager I would say its a jerk ass thing to do,(to expect to get laid at age 15) to dump someone cause of a lack sex. why? cause its new, and people are still physically and emotionally developing.

once you're an adult however, that changes, if youre in a relationship sex should be a normal healthy part of your relationship. If you want to wait till marriage, that,s totally reasonable and fair. But it's not fair to expect someone else to hold out too.

You maybe have other reasonst to "wait"...and if someone wants to be with you they will.....but till marriage? That's to big a commitement for sex...

I mean waiting for STI testing, being on a contraceptive or falling in love is totally fair and understandable...but marriage?

yeah...hmm i couldnt stay with a guy whos waiting till marriage to have sex...it seems like a really scummy thing to dump someone cos of it, but its part of a relationship to me, and if i cant have a full relationship then i dont wanna be stuck...

Originally posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Right now I have a girlfriend that I'm totally in love with and I could see myself growing old with, this is only the second person in my life I've even considered sex with.
    YOU DO? hhmm...
    Last edited by jane; 20-12-03 at 07:35 AM.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast