+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I like the secretary @ my gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzo View Post
    You are pretty much spot on carlosaugustine...

Today I have planned to ask her about does she work out herself and some advice about it and like say something like "you look like you work out" indicating that I think she is fit (she is)...

Hope it goes well.

did you actually say that to her? she works in a gym ffs...most chicks/guys do work out if they work in the GYM! its like complimenting a make up artist "you look like you do good make up". makes you seem like a dumb ass.

do you have much female friends? maybe u should talk with more women.
    Last edited by GK001; 18-01-11 at 09:19 AM.

second star to the right, and straight on until morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the straightforward approach. Just go up to her, introduce yourself formally, and say "Would you go have coffee with me sometime? I think we might hit it off."

What's the worst she can do? Say no?

Ugh, the straight-forward approach is SO underrated. Sure, it would get boring if everything and everyone was straightforward - - but honestly, women appreciate the straight forward approach. It takes guts, maturity, and is not even a little bit creepy. By just asking her out, you'll probably avoid a lot of pointless wondering and nerves. If she has a boyfriend or says no, say 'oh well', and move on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    respect the delicate ecology of your delusions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12