+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smaller pussies, sexier?

mmm asian girls are nice ^__^
    Just a opinion

No, small pussie is not sexy. It's attractive depending on who has it. I personally am not going to whait to screw an asain. Other women have tight pussy, you just have to know who. Watch the way women walk and perhaps you can get a clue that way. Not my philosophy, but a curiosity. Asians don't get my attention anyways, sorry. But like my college buddies always say............"Every Hole is a Goal"!!!! lol, yes, I luaghed the first time I heard it too.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    But like my college buddies always say............"Every Hole is a Goal"!!!!
    lol well said, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPsiPhi
    A lot of my friends "love" asian women because they are that small. Personally, from what I read from the guy with the vietnamese(sp?) girlfriend, I don't think I'd like it. I don't like hurting the person I'm having sex with. I had a hard time taking this girl's virginity once when she really wanted me to. It just makes me feel terrible. However, any girl can tighten it up with some keegles(sp? again).

i wasnt hurting her at all, i thought i was and i kept stopping, she said that its just the way she is cuz of her small vagina, but i agree i wouldnt like it either if i was hurting her
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

It doesn't really matter if a gurl's pussy is smaller than the average size. Think about how u r going to penetrate it...A man's penis is changing size depending on his arrousment level.When ur in, that's the tym to giv ur self fully to the higest level...
    LOVE HURTS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12