have you ever had sex?
    Don't think he has.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    have you ever had sex?
    Not yet. I thought that was obvious from my posts

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ahhh, well you dont know what your missing, so azure wins this one!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Not yet. I thought that was obvious from my posts
    How can you miss what you never had then?? LOLS

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    How can you miss what you never had then?? LOLS
    Perhaps "miss" isn't the correct term but I'm sure that what I feel is worse than that. You wouldn't know

Well...?????

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    which is worse? the 24 year old virgin or the 34 year old that hasnt had sex in 10 years? I sure know which i would prefer.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Well...?????
    Just tried to make OP feel better by giving some perspective
    She has been in a relationship and I'm sure she will have no problems finding a new partner.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    which is worse? the 24 year old virgin or the 34 year old that hasnt had sex in 10 years? I sure know which i would prefer.
    Who are you referring by 34 year old that hasnt had sex in 10 years? Azure mentioned 2 years. Besides she isn't even bothered by it because she claims not to have such a high sex drive. Also, as far as I know (sorry if I'm wrong) it's by choice. I understand that she is quite proud for her ability to refuse sex.

I would much rather have had plenty of sex while I have the desire and calm down at my later years than stay virgin indefinitely. It's not a competition, I would gladly lose this one if it were

LMAO you guys are too funny. I know I can do it to myself but that's not the same! I'm a really horny person and I like having sex. and it sucks not having it on a regular basis! I know I could do the whole FWB thing but right now there isn't really anybody I wanna do that with, you know? it's gotta be someone who I won't be attached to and won't be attached to me. it just sucks! I don't know how some of you have gone so long, I give you props I'm 22 by the way

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I know I could do the whole FWB thing but right now there isn't really anybody I wanna do that with, you know?
    That seems like a dangerous path to take. I can imagine it would be very likely that one of you developes feelings if you do as intimate thing as sex. I'm not saying that I wouldn't choose that out of desperation though, so call me a hypocrite if you want

no you're right that does happen! I've done it a few times in the past, and there have been times where I started getting attached to the guy and he only wanted to hook up, and vice versa. but a couple of times I hooked up with guys who were just really really good friends, we didn't like each other in that way and just had sex. so it can work, it's just risky! but right now I'm really not into anybody else. I'll have to see what happens, and I guess I can try going without sex... it's just so hard! especially when I've been having it on a regular, every couple of days basis for the past year and a half! you know?!

I went 3 years without sex towards the end of my marriage. My fiancee went 3 years without sex at the end of her marriage. When we met, there were fireworks! That's how the 4-hour sex sessions started between us! We couldn't stop having sex! It was so amazing... mainly because we had been married to someone we couldn't sexually connect with... and now we are with our perfect match. I gotta say, we can't imagine a couple more horny than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I gotta say, we can't imagine a couple more horny than we are.
    that's great! I always felt that I've been more horny than all of the guys I've hooked up with, even some of the horniest guys you could meet. I think I somehow got a mixed up horny gene or something... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    That seems like a dangerous path to take. I can imagine it would be very likely that one of you developes feelings if you do as intimate thing as sex. I'm not saying that I wouldn't choose that out of desperation though, so call me a hypocrite if you want
    When I was in my late teens, a 30 year-old woman offered me no-strings FWB. She was the hottest woman I had ever met back then, and she just used me. We went at it like crazy for a few weeks, and then she told me that she's afraid that I was falling in love with her. So she cut me loose. I was devastated. I was confused how she didn't want to be my girlfriend, yet she was humping me like there was no tomorrow. I never did FWB ever again...

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I'll have to see what happens, and I guess I can try going without sex... it's just so hard! especially when I've been having it on a regular, every couple of days basis for the past year and a half! you know?!
    No, I don't know
    I can imagine though. I wank once or twice a day but I can easily go without for say, a week. If I had a long lasting injury in my hand... would be devastating.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast