+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me out!! please!!

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    Vashti, have you ventured outside since last I was on here?

I don't see how berating another forum member constitutes helpfulness in this situation.
    This isn't 1861 anymore Abe.
    Vashti didn't berate anyone, either. She illustrated how this women dared put her child through this
    emotional BS and didn't put her child 1st as most loving and caring parents DO. Selfish wants of wanting a man
    come runner up to the wants and needs and the priority of a child: who needs a secure and stable/loving environment.

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes, I can see how bagging a man that isn't warm to your child and treats you like shit is SO much more important than caring for your child.

I think you should continue elevating his importance above yours and your kid's. If you play your cards right, maybe your child will adopt him as a role model, and will perpetuate this cycle of harmony. Good luck!
    The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by unicornamy1974 View Post
    thanks for your honest answers, its kinda a big wake up call really, the main reason i'm such a walkover (as thats pretty much what i am) is because i dont want to be one of those typical girlfriends that whinges and whines at their man about not spending time together and stuff, i dont want a man to ever have to agree with his mates that im whingy and needy and do his head in, silly i know, but i like to let them know that they can have freedom - although i am not granted the same pleasure at the moment!
    What you are saying is that: "I love having a man being superior to me in every regard, I also don't believe in equality, nor do I put
    my child's needs above my own..."

It also says you don't care all that much about the well being of your child to put them into this kind of unloving and hypocritical environment.
    Instead of being a whiny bitch, you've become an enabling, docile door mat. Why not do this for your child?
    It's bad enough you are insecure, unassertive and have a low sense of self esteem and self worth...but you have a duty/an obligation
    to your child, not to this little boy you call a man.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    I didn't know what the heck that even was!!!???
    I thought of those oversized ghetto snuggies that look like an XXXXL outfit Yoda would wear.
    LMAO! that's what I thought too... not sure what I'd do with a gift like that

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    lmao! That's what i thought too... Not sure what i'd do with a gift like that
    re-gift!!!!!!

The guy sounds like a complete arse. Why are you still with him because it sounds like your relationship doesn't give you much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12