+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do for a college date?

Ya sure why not.

Wow what is wrong with you kids these days? Doesn't anyone party anymore? lol!

Quote Originally Posted by nukl92 View Post
    shes a good girl. i dont think she really drinks, except for when i met her. should i just invite her over for homework again for now? or go over her place for homework?
    because homework is soooo romantic. college show is your best bet i think, even if they are lame, at least youre not talking about math

Quote Originally Posted by mishful View Post
    because homework is soooo romantic. college show is your best bet i think, even if they are lame, at least youre not talking about math
    Lol. Ya that's a good idea. I know some ppl might see this and realize im asking the same question here as I did in another thread I made, but she had been sick over the weekend and she didn't seem too talkative. So I haven't talked to her since friday and the last text I sent her was lemme know when ur free. Since then she has not texted me back. Should I call her today and see what's up? I was advised to wait at least 5 days before texting her next but shouldn't I just call and see if she is still into me? So I could just cut my losses and move on? I might have texted her 4 out of 5 days or something like that but what's so wrong about texting someone if ur interested in them? I don't think she has initiated the text because she seems like a very shy girl. I was told that since I texted her almost everyday that I was smuggling her. Is that true? I mean it was only a hey how's ur day going kinda text. Not like a I wanna marry u im obsessed with u text. Is that really smugglinand unattractive? Idk. Im ranting, im just so confused, do I call her today or should I really wait almost a week, even though when I saw her last on tuesday I told her I would take her out this week. And the last time we were together we were holding hands and ended on a kiss. Why would I wait 5+ days to talk to her again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12