+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Some Advice regarding My Exgirlfriend- Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick P 23 View Post
    All these months it was about her too.
    You didn't treat her right and she chose to end it. Despite the fact she ended it, she probably still loved you which is why she would call you and try to keep in touch.

You however chose to ignore her attempts to contact you....even though the break up came about and through your not treating her right - YOUR MISTAKE!!

Now you are pissed and because you want to talk and she doesn't.

I'm not surprised she doesn't want to talk and after you wouldn't talk to her for months!!!!

You contradict yourself all over in this thread.

You say she contacted you and you ignored her for months.

Then you say that when you contact her, she will question whether you are seeing different girls.

Then you say she has tried to contact you, you ignored and now you wish to talk her again...

WTF?

So if you won't mail her and tell her how you are feeling, then what else is there left for you to do??

Do you want me to mail her for you????

Either grow a pair of BALLS....or forget about it and move on.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 25-01-11 at 02:02 AM.

It so happened that, everytime when i chose to stay away from her was due to the fact that it was hurting me a lot. And i had no option to get away. I do not contradict here, just that i was very confused like always. I have balls and thats why i moved away and let her on. All i say is that i kept away because when i used to talk to her, her guy would call her and she would tell me that its him and that used to shatter me. And also that this was my first relation and hence i never realized where i went wrong because i never got a kick before and was always forgiven time and again for my mistakes. My mistake was that i thought if i go away which i did, she would miss me and come back to be in touch which i thought would help me, along with being away would help me heal which was needed very badly. i agree that i do not write everything all together but nothing like i am contradicting here. i hope it makes sense to you and what you do write makes sense too! 1 more reason i chose to stay away is thinking that i would give her a signal that i do not need her anymore because she was hurting me so much that i moved away from her completlley.

And i will mail her. But again i fear that this mail may make her feel that i am all in pain again like earlier. Just tell me what all can i mail her. Is it good to be honest right from the start? or be diplomatic? i tried doing everything but somewhere i always go wrong like always!

suggest something!

Thanks!

If you can't be honest while being diplomatic you've got a problem with holding grudges.

You say she dumped you a year ago, check.
    She seemed to easily move on to another guy: check.
    You: treated her poorly and pushed her away due to these "unnamed" certain actions...CHECK.

If you gave her guilt trips, of course she cried after dumping you! (Pity and sympathy don't = love Patrick)

Next, you cut off all contact: this was your choice and she could care LESS: because she dumped you.
    Yes, it sucks for you to "feel" any hurt (as it does for anyone) BUT, you moved away to avoid the hurt-which doesn't even work because
    HURT doesn't have some sort of limited jurisdiction based on your location, relative to hers -it doesn't work that way-this is why you still FEEL hurt, and miss her indefinitely.

Some women get nervous, or even irritated when they ask if you're dating someone new: why? IT DOES NOT MATTER WHY!!!!
    Some women like to play games with their exes because they have nothing to lose: but can play along and make you feel bad for getting with another person.
    They can even bring up all the many things you did to them, to make themselves feel better for them dumping you: while in her mind you aren't allowed to move on: hence her irritation and nervousness.

In the end this isn't about YOU: it's about HER.
    SHE doesn't want YOU, see this? If you see this you should know the fact you miss her is meaningless in her life: because she doesn't want you in her life, see this?
    Wanting someone doesn't mean, "How should I talk to her, and message her so I can get her back???" Life doesn't work this way: she has to want you back: she does NOT.

Remember this: IF you have to impose YOUR will onto someone else: Just to satisfy "YOUR" wants and needs?
    You will get a Shitstorm of resentment, anger, hostility and contempt THROWN at you! This will never work out, ever.
    Love is natural, not contrived, premeditated, methodical, cunning and prudent planning like some business project.

You are holding on to someone who doesn't care about you and has made it clear every time she jumps into bed with this guy or the next, and because
    she refused to work it out with you: she gave up on your relationship, took a huge steaming pile of crap on it: and left you...still feeling for her....While she quickly moved on with another guy! <-------------Selfish Bitch

You say you need some advice? K, here it is: Take a good look in the mirror...and:

Learn to appreciate yourself (because you don't)
    Learn to love yourself (because you don't) and finally
    Get to know yourself, and discover new things about yourself...

Free yourself of this horrible prison (you created for yourself, not this ex) and move forward
    knowing that this mega-beast quickly moved on to another man faster than the U.S. dollar is crumbling and
    due to your *certain* actions (you never mentioned here) pushed her away...

The end.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 26-01-11 at 12:13 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12