+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :(

When I read your first post, Ashley. I actually let out an "awh!". I don't do that often. But chin up! XP

hmmm... sorry to hear that friend but its a part of life. i think u will get the better one

Quote Originally Posted by ktm390 View Post
    well if he liked anyone besides dale jr, kevin harvick, or tony stewart then he wasnt worth a shit anyway!!! no i'm sorry, i dont know your story but i wish you all the best in getting over him. what about motocross? supercross just started and while they race on saturday sometimes they play the race on speed channel on sunday. goooooo villopoto!
    lmao he was a huge jimmie johnson fan

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    lmao he was a huge jimmie johnson fan
    ugh! almost as bad as being a jeff gordon or kyle busch fan! go get yourself a real man that doesnt like sissy drivers
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Quote Originally Posted by ktm390 View Post
    ugh! almost as bad as being a jeff gordon or kyle busch fan! go get yourself a real man that doesnt like sissy drivers
    hahaha will do

Hey Ashley, looks like someone got a chuckle out of you. Bet you're feeling better already.

And as far as Sundays, I always thought they sucked because I thought of Sunday as "family day". You know, that's when all the families and couples are sleeping in, having breakfast together, laying around, going to church, and so on. And there was poor little me sitting home alone. Uncoupled. Ugh. Like a smaller version of Christmas or New Years that comes every week. Days like that are so much better when you can make plans, get out and just DO something!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12