+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So my girlfriend really confuses me

you know some of these responses are half assed I would approach with confidenve but be very cautious I see one of these everything was good one day the next day she broke up with me stories evolving yes that crap just happen to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Well you did ask for a 'females' opinion and only females know how females tick...
    Give it a rest! You post in the ask the males section all the time and no one calls you out and invalidates you based on your sex!
    Besides, I know most women better than they know themselves, because hint hint: most women DO NOT know who they are! hence the contradiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    For every fuking little issues and you tell ppl to run away, I wonder who would be the lucky girl ends up in your hands! If you understand women that much so women better be quiet here and hear your opinion, pissed me off that some guys always be like" run don't ever look back", you will end up never have anyone for so long coz No One is Perfect.
    Most doesn't = ALL women, k? Besides: Please read post #7: That woman is nuts!
    To address your post: I don't think you *get it* but since I do want to help I will tell you what this means, k?

Mistakes happen, NO ONE is perfect, I more than most know this better than most.
    I know what a (close to) perfect relationship IS supposed to be, how two people are supposed to treat one another, do you?

Here are the facts:
    He has *only* known her for 3 months: which in relationships is NOTHING.
    What you justify as "she just wants reassurance..." ASK yourself (since you are a woman WHY that is!!!!???) I know why.
    Which is why I told him to run...

She is empty without a man in her life: giving her what SHE wants, him going out of his way FOR HER: but she cannot
    even sit him down (like an adult) Since she has more experience than him...and tell him WHY she is telling him these
    petty, insensitive, and hurtful bullshit comments! I bet you do this to guys too, right? It's not right.

Since I know how to treat people I know what to expect (as being a human being) from a woman who "likes" me...
    This girl is all out of whack.

Now, IF the OP doesn't give her:
    affirmation
    attention
    affection
    and compliments....THEN I could see your point but just to an extent.

A little girl who is immature and devoid of reasoning acts out like a psychopathic bitch (like she does)
    A WOMAN communicates with love, patience and understanding, and shows and involves HIM with her feelings
    thought and emotions this way HE can "KNOW" why she feels the way she does...

What she does is use verbal abusive tourettes, but instead of yelling out SHIT, FUK, and other stuff
    she blurts out, "you're just using me" and "You can do better than me" and other bullshit because it's obvious to me:

SHE is the one who:
    Is using him
    She can do better than him and
    SHE is looking for someone else to go out with!

In my extensive experience she is not worth it: 3 months is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll View Post
    I agree with girls, she wants a LOT of reassuring about herself, your feelings and the whole relationship. If you can handle her being so insecure and not confident, talk to her about your feelings. But check, if it helps after some time.
    Thing is...SHE is the one with the problem: NOT HIM!
    This means: SHE should *man* up, swallow her pride/ego and approach him, not the other way around.

This is why women LIE and say, "I want equality."
    Then when it suits them: they can just bullshit their way through arguments, taking it everywhere just to "win!"
    Then whenever it suits their skewed opinion: they drop the illusion of equality and act out that they are better than you.

I laugh at women who think like this.
    We're all equal period. If a person has the problem: the person with that problem NEEDS to be the one to address it. This is how adults view life. Children don't.

Take this from a girl who's insecure-your girlfriend is ridiculously insecure. She cares about you more than YOU realize and more than SHE thought she ever would, and she's trying to both push you away and pull you close at the same time. Just sit down, talk with her about everything. Lay it out, show her how your feeling, because usually men tend to not do that. Tell her what you're thinking, and she should bring out those things in her. Just let her know you care, because if you don't, she may get so fed up with how many messages she's sending you that she'll just be done.

Quote Originally Posted by kikii View Post
    Take this from a girl who's insecure-your girlfriend is ridiculously insecure. She cares about you more than YOU realize and more than SHE thought she ever would, and she's trying to both push you away and pull you close at the same time. Just sit down, talk with her about everything. Lay it out, show her how your feeling, because usually men tend to not do that. Tell her what you're thinking, and she should bring out those things in her. Just let her know you care, because if you don't, she may get so fed up with how many messages she's sending you that she'll just be done.

While I agree that it is important to discuss her inconsistencies together, I object to the idea that he should have to interpret her vague "many messages" that she is supposedly sending him. He is her boyfriend, not her therapist ... if she can't be more direct in expressing herself, she's not being a very good girlfriend, is she? Too many games!

Carl.

Here are the facts:
    He has *only* known her for 3 months: which in relationships is NOTHING
    This is the ONLY fact you have written! The rest are just excuses designed to appease a woman's irrational
    and emotionally fueled bullshit YOU think a man has to put up with: because: they are wired differently? NO, in reality...
    This excuse doesn't fly.

--->>> THIS IS WHY SHE WANTs REINSURANCE, if you find yourself understand women and say women don't know what they want, GIVE BIRTH!
    I don't need to have a vagina nor give birth to know how a woman is built!
    See, SHE has to be responsible and accountable for her actions: this is what adults do.
    They don't take out their (God given) abilities to give birth as some bullshit excuse to degrade and demean MEN!

I avoid these kind of drama queens LIKE THE PLAGUE (or ebola) depending on which country you're from.
    (Most men) who are keen observers do as well. A pretty face isn't enough for me to put up with that shit.
    Can I use my upbringing to say, "This is why I abuse women?" NO? Then neither can you. Equality.

Coz she doesn't know his attention and his personality yet, even when women feel threaten they will do that!
    Right: she does not know HIS attention (what?) and his personality yet...
    Can you guess HOW she COULD get to know this yet? Communication. Not by hiding behind a facade. Weak sauce.
    When women feel threatened they do that? Uh k! Why is then O.k for her to do this, but not O.k for him to feel
    or act out what he thinks? Is she better than him? No, then please tell me the reason.

Yea you are runnning for some silly questions and I'm opening my eyes to see who you end up with, a betrayer for least? :-D
    This ^^ is VETTY revealing about you! Isn't it?
    Silly questions to a woman like you, perhaps: Not silly for observant people who use reasoning, logic and common sense
    to deduce what SHE is doing to the OP.

A betrayer has WHAT to do with me? You make zero sense.
    My girlfriend and I have a very strong relationship and it is because WHEN she *feels* emotional:
    SHE knows not to take it out on me; but to share it with me so I can understand how SHE feels!

This ^^^ is what grown ups do.
    And That (what you and the OP's girl does) is what little immature girls do.

See the difference? How old are you btw and what are your experiences with men?

Now, you are trusting us or trust some guys say women don't know how we feel but they know better than us, lmao I'm chilling with some fire around my house hehe.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by kikii View Post
    And...what about HER?

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Give it a rest! You post in the ask the males section all the time and no one calls you out and invalidates you based on your sex!
    Besides, I know most women better than they know themselves, because hint hint: most women DO NOT know who they are! hence the contradiction.
    I said what I did and because all the females said EXACTLY the same in this thread....while the male opinion differed. And the OP didn't seem sure whose advice he should follow, despite it being advice on his female partner he asked for...and I reminded him he asked for a 'female' opinion.

And my opinion in the Ask a Male forum has been bashed many a time. I havn't and have never claimed to know 'men' better than they know themselves and if all men gave the 'same' advice in a thread, I wouldn't throw a hissy fit over it and because my opinion differed.

You may think you know how women tick, how we react in certain situations and why we say what we say, etc....obviously you don't know it all and as proven in this thread, in which ALL females said 'exact' same thing. I could laugh at men who claim to know how we tick....I think the majoirty of you know sweet fck all about women...lol

And young girls tend not to know themselves....WOMEN DO

For every fuking little issues and you tell ppl to run away, I wonder who would be the lucky girl ends up in your hands! If you understand women that much so women better be quiet here and hear your opinion, pissed me off that some guys always be like" run don't ever look back", you will end up never have anyone for so long coz No One is Perfect.
    The truth of the matter is, there are a lot of issues that simply cannot be resolved, and whether you do it now, or waste 10 years before you run, the result is the same. It's better to cut your losses and run when it's an insurmountable issue, so I understand what makes him say that.

I disagree with him in this particular case though. It's my opinion that she's insecure, and looking for reassurance. Especially considering that at the end of the year they're going to be far apart. I don't know what if anything he or she can do about that particular situation, but I'm betting she's feeling really insecure about that, and probably because she DOES have some strong feelings for him. She may need to be reassured for a while before she's secure... she may never actually achieve security. She should probably seek some counseling/therapy to address this issue, if it's more than just the distance.

I think
    That's a lie.

you are more than 50+?
    Off by a decade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12