+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scared to fall in love.

Thanks guys, but as of right now, I have not got a single text or a call from her since monday. This is not good! She always calls and texts me. Shit! Now I am scared to attempt anything. Also, I went back to my job at UPS about 3 weeks ago and this new chik(older,married) is already flirting with me. She is hot and most of the guys at work are "gauking" at her. I told that hot chick that I was trying to get "friend" a gift and those were my plans after work and then she says, "what about me? Do I get one"? and smiles and leaves. But I am staying true with my friend until the end because I know that if this wasn't love, I'd probably be banging her already just like the bad boy I was. This got to be love.

p.s. Thanks L.Dreams
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Tell her. I told the girl in a very similar situation. She said no, it was very painful, but the friendship endures, and you will realize thats what really counts regardless of her answer. But you cant just expect it to pass, you have to hear yes or no from HER.

[QUOTE=petertown] I told the girl in a very similar situation. She said no, it was very painful, but the friendship enduresQUOTE]

Wow, do I feel more motivated to ask her. Two guys(lucid dreams, petertown) in the same situation as me with the same situation and both getting the rejection. I guess it's my turn to get the boot, huh? Like they always say, 3rd times a charm.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Peater is right, as long as you're both mature about it, the friendship will endure. As for a relationship, you don't know how long that will last. That's why there is devorce. If all goes wrong, then at least you have a friend forever.

A mutual friend told me there was a time she might have gone out with me, but I missed it. Parhaps this is your moments grace. I hope the 3rd is the charm mate.

She hasn't called me or text me back after I have text her last night just wondering what she was doing?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

tell her how much you don't want to lose her as a friend before you tell her how you feel about her.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it seems that you're intersted in her, so why not just take a chance already??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

The title of the thread really hit me. I have dated a few guys that were so torn apart in the past by a relationship that they couldn't truly love someone anymore.

Anyways, I agree with the others. Just take the chance. Life is full of risks. You just have to learn to take them.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Life is full of risks. You just have to learn to take them.
    What a great quote.... if you learn one lesson in life let it be this...

The title of the thread really hit me. I have dated a few guys that were so torn apart in the past by a relationship that they couldn't truly love someone anymore.

Anyways, I agree with the others. Just take the chance. Life is full of risks. You just have to learn to take them.
    Yes Fawn, the title hit me as well. lol. I couldn't believe I wrote that, it's not like love ran away from me and came back. But taking chances is diffucult. She has not called. She use to call every-freaking-day! And I just spoke with her last night and she said that she has been busy. I reacted as if it was ok and as if I was being sarcastic. But we just spoke for about 15 min and that was it. I didn't get a text this morning as I expected. But I hate it when girls demand that kind of control because it makes love look horrible. But anyways, I do have lots to loose. If I ask her out and she says "no", then she will have the upper hand on me and I will always feel belittled by her. Then when we speak again, conversation will be different. I'm just lost.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Maybe wait a little befopre you tell her then, let the both of you find your feet again. Is it possible that she suspects something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Yes Fawn, the title hit me as well. lol. I couldn't believe I wrote that, it's not like love ran away from me and came back. But taking chances is diffucult. She has not called. She use to call every-freaking-day! And I just spoke with her last night and she said that she has been busy. I reacted as if it was ok and as if I was being sarcastic. But we just spoke for about 15 min and that was it. I didn't get a text this morning as I expected. But I hate it when girls demand that kind of control because it makes love look horrible. But anyways, I do have lots to loose. If I ask her out and she says "no", then she will have the upper hand on me and I will always feel belittled by her. Then when we speak again, conversation will be different. I'm just lost.
    Yes, taking those chances are difficult, but who would want to live with a life full of regret?
    It seems that you lost one of those chances when she was talking to you alot. It seems that she has backed off. Most likely she is telling you the truth and that she is busy. I know around here, exam time has just started for all the Uni/College people. There could be alot of reason's to why she has backed off. In my opinion I still think she likes you alot. Stress from school can make anyone a little edgy. So just be supportive and give her space. Just call her up everyonce and a while to see how she's doing. Even go over and help her relax whenever she has the time. You just have to find ways around it.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by joe_schmoe
    What a great quote.... if you learn one lesson in life let it be this...
    Thanks! Your very sweet...

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Yes, taking those chances are difficult, but who would want to live with a life full of regret?
    It seems that you lost one of those chances when she was talking to you alot. It seems that she has backed off. Most likely she is telling you the truth and that she is busy. I know around here, exam time has just started for all the Uni/College people. There could be alot of reason's to why she has backed off. In my opinion I still think she likes you alot. Stress from school can make anyone a little edgy. So just be supportive and give her space. Just call her up everyonce and a while to see how she's doing. Even go over and help her relax whenever she has the time. You just have to find ways around it.
    Hey Fawn, I'm gonna see her on the weekend. So wish me luck and hopefully good things happen. I surely hope that Love is in the air. I have some women lined up and ready for some Nice Lover Boy action. But, I believe that there is something called love, so this is the chance I'm giving, if not, it's back to my roots. I know your thinking, "how can you say that". Temper can only sustain me now and I have no control over it.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Hey Fawn, I'm gonna see her on the weekend. So wish me luck and hopefully good things happen. I surely hope that Love is in the air. I have some women lined up and ready for some Nice Lover Boy action. But, I believe that there is something called love, so this is the chance I'm giving, if not, it's back to my roots. I know your thinking, "how can you say that". Temper can only sustain me now and I have no control over it.
    I'm sending all the luck I have to you!

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12