+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bra sizes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    I'm a 32-34 B. Wish i was a lil' bigger. but i would never get implants~
    Same size as my ex.

i dont like girls with REALLY BIG tits , but ur sizes is just fine, i say ur size and down is wat i like anything bigger than that is just gross

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    Hey all this is just me as a woman being curious. im just wondering how interested men are in boobs and obviously there size! The reason im asking this is because ive always had a lot of attention for my errr assets lol im a size 8 in clothes (Uk size) which is very petite for all you americans etc but my bra size is 30DD or E...which in fact isnt actually made in a lot of shops lol so i usually have to have a 32DD .

So i really was just wondering what is the fasination with boobs? hehe
    i think the majority of "men" who are fascinated with boobs, are 14. Boobs are irrelvant to me, and anything over a B is too big in my eyes.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Wow u guys are realy big and ur complainin?
    i'm a 32A and i'm happy

btw. Aber, your tittie size is perfect to me, and probly alot of other guys. They get too big, they get saggy, floppy, loose, its pretty gross. i like them small and firm

Hmmm! BOUNCY TITTIES!

Quote Originally Posted by sashna
    Wow u guys are realy big and ur complainin?
    i'm a 32A and i'm happy
    Same as my girl, i'm only 16 - and i'm happy with them. Yea, if they get to big, they are disgusting. Only little kids are fascinated with boobs. I like to play with them, but size isn't that much of a factor.

hey! lets not be so horrible about the big boobed people out there! i'm an english size 14 (12 for tops) and 34 F! but my boobs don't look enormous coz they're in proportion (not to say i'm fat because i'm not.) so lets not make big boobed people feel bad and just be saying how amazing supermodel sized boobs are! bras are made up to a JJ! just to put things into perspective!
    sorry to rant, its only because i've spent a good 7 years feeling like i was a freakishly big boobed freak, and now i'm 17 and getting towards feeling ok, so lets not be making me feel freakishly huge again, alright? there's gotta be some blokes out there who go for over a B and are older than 14....right? right??
    ok, rant over
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    btw. Aber, your tittie size is perfect to me, and probly alot of other guys. They get too big, they get saggy, floppy, loose, its pretty gross. i like them small and firm
    that's what makes me feel better...... atleast i know they won't be sagging to the ground one day!

I'm not saying anything bad. I'm just saying it doesn't matter to me.

You could have to order custom made bras. You be wearing one size up from a training bra. It doesn't matter. It's not a factor to me.

Just 32B here :-(

So am I!!! these guys are making me feel pretty damn good about it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kementari
    hey! lets not be so horrible about the big boobed people out there! i'm an english size 14 (12 for tops) and 34 F! but my boobs don't look enormous coz they're in proportion (not to say i'm fat because i'm not.) so lets not make big boobed people feel bad and just be saying how amazing supermodel sized boobs are! bras are made up to a JJ! just to put things into perspective!
    sorry to rant, its only because i've spent a good 7 years feeling like i was a freakishly big boobed freak, and now i'm 17 and getting towards feeling ok, so lets not be making me feel freakishly huge again, alright? there's gotta be some blokes out there who go for over a B and are older than 14....right? right??
    ok, rant over
    thats not what i meant, and it has nothing to do with supermodels, infact the medias standard of female beauty, is less towards supermodels, and more towards playboy models, supermodels are gross anyway, i dont like tall girls, but im 21 and boobs are not important, if its bigger than b i dont care, but if i have a choice, and just off of physical attraction alone, i end up with girls who are a-c, i mention B because the best tits ive ever seen were my first loves and they were b's perfect in size, jiggly yet firm, perfect nipples, ect.. alot of guys like giant tits, i know a few, my point was just to point out to those girls with smaller chests, that some of us really prefer that, and the age thing was pointing out, no one in my age group, unless really immature, even cares about chest size. to me the most important factor in a woman physically, is the face, and the overall body, i like girls with really cute faces, and curves, but petite.

I feel balanced i think, but makes me sad when boy going next to me looking half a day to somebody else's chest, specially when she seens that and enjoys that. :-( it happened to me several times.
    For me is only way to so attract boys by my chest to wear less or something transparent what i can do usually only on holidays or some parties or father's meetings.

im a 32 b too! im lucky to have that much left. I used to be a c but kids will tear you down or just make them bigger whats the deal with that
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast