+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article About Unemployed Young Men Still Getting Sex

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post

..... But apparently getting girls like me isn't that hard for guys like him. So nice to know the break-up has actually resulted in way BETTER opportunities for him. </Bitter>
    yea cos girls like you should grow a brain and not fall for loser pricks like him? how are you so certain its easy for him to score? does he look like brad pit? you know there are plenty of sexually frustrated nerds out there that couldn't get laid? there's a reason for that...
    dont put your self down. Take me for example; even though i;m young, peasant to look at, having girls chasing after me all my life, make a decent living, well liked and respected among friends and colleagues. i still got used like a tampon by a girl that got bashed by a old loser BF(who cant even afford to pay his phone bills at the age of 40+). i gave her unconditional love and she went straight back to him 2months later even with a restraining order still valid. lol go figure that out! its been 3 month and I'm still not completely over it.

Just take it as a lesson in life. use your brain as well as your heart. make sure you don't fall for unemployed nerds next time. Famous words that's been used over and over again in Love Forums "NEVER FULLY TRUST YOUR FEELINGS AND HEART, IT WILL BETRAY YOU" proven fact.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    I did truly love him... I didn't break up with him cause he was unemployed, I broke up with him because he acted like I was the scum of the earth. My friends were saying I'm better off without him because they think he had no right to treat me as if I was the loser.

A lot of them also said he'd realize that he was lucky to have a girl like me.

..... But apparently getting girls like me isn't that hard for guys like him. So nice to know the break-up has actually resulted in way BETTER opportunities for him. </Bitter>
    Now... do you know this for a fact? That he is getting girls? And like you? Or are you letting that stupid article control your thoughts? If he IS truly getting girls, whether like you or not, they will not be with him that long if he acts with them the way he did with you...and he will.

You deserve far better than to be with someone that treats you that way. When/if he ever realizes what a jerk he has been, then he may work on changing himself and apologize for his actions. Until that time, you should not let this man keep you from moving on with your life.

You could meet a real man that will treat you like a princess at any time, as long as your mind is clear and you are open to having that option

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12