+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartbroken.. But trying to be strong. Help?

That makes me feel a little better, thanks!
    It was extremely humiliating, i hate to cry in front of people and i did more than shed a few tears last night.. Its just embarrassing really.. Today i feel stupid. You would think he would feel embarrassed too but i dont think he does.. He said its my fault he has lost all his friends and that i have ruined his life.. lol I see what you mean by him not taking responsibilty.. He doesnt ever!!
    And yes, i definitely wont be jumping into anything anytime soon.. And when i feel ready to go hang out with another guy il give it a go.. See how i feel.

I am kind of happy that i am free from this drama though! It feels nice i will be able to go out with friends and not be warned etc.. I guess i have things to look forward too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybeach7 View Post
    See other men when you feel that you are ready for it...it's easy as that. No one can tell you when that will or should be.

Yes is is very hard to see someone you love in a helpless and painful state. What do you think would have happened had you went home with him? How many times will you go back to him before he seriously hurts or kills you?

The deeper you get in and the more abused you are, the harder it is to get out.
    Oh i agree with you completely, i knew exactly how he was going to be if i went home with him. He would have absolutely lost it with me and i dread to think of what could have happened really..
    I am really proud of myself come to think of it though.. I finally didnt give into his tantrums and i had people there that genuinely cared for my well being. That alone gives me hope that there relationships that really are not like this one i have been in. I actually thought it was normal behaviour for someone who loved me. I can see that is just not RIGHT.
    Im glad i can think straight while been away from him too. It really helps not having him telling me things that arent true and making me truly believe i am in the wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12