+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too Sexy?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    Here, this is me in it (except imagine I'm wearing jeans instead of the shirt/leggings thing):

[url=http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/vertical_sky/Me/?action=view&current=RH2010_1.jpg]Me :: RH2010_1.jpg picture by vertical_sky - Photobucket[/url]
    Oh Geee it does look like a hooker outfit. I`m not insulting you for real, I also want to tell you that you have a great body shape, for real! You just lack the sense of a good taste ...I think if you`d study a bit blogs about clothes, it could help you. It`s hard for me to tell you exactly what you have to wear, but one thing you know already. T-don`t wear that again!!
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you are going to wear something that looks like lingerie, wear an open fitted blouse over it with a shirt and a pair baby jane shoes. Corset, tight jeans and CFM boots spells hooker or like your firend said trying too hard. What you could do is go find a store that sells a variety of clothing and get those sales girls to dress you.....just ask for a sexy but soften feminie look. That is what they are there for and trained to do. You don't have to buy anything but they can give you an idea what to wear. Also pick up some fashion magazines for some ideas.
    Suppose you wouldn't believe that I tried that and flummoxed the sales girls? :-) If they find something that fits my stomach, it doesn't fit my boobs, and visa versa.

It just pisses me off that some other girl can march into a party wearing practically nothing (showing bare shoulders, cleavage and bare legs) but somehow I'M trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Oh Geee it does look like a hooker outfit. I`m not insulting you for real, I also want to tell you that you have a great body shape, for real! You just lack the sense of a good taste ...I think if you`d study a bit blogs about clothes, it could help you. It`s hard for me to tell you exactly what you have to wear, but one thing you know already. T-don`t wear that again!!
    Haha well THAT outfit, with the leggings and skirt was for Rocky Horror.... in which dressing like a prostitute is the point. I'd never ever wear the skirt/leggings/corset together for any other purpose.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Except I wear jeans, a nice shirt and high heels, and that same friend then says I'm not trying at all!!
    I demand pics. I have a feeling your version of jeans and top is a far cry from what men deems sexy in "jeans and top".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry sweetie but that is trying way too hard. I'd like to see you in an outfit that is jeans, heels and a cute top.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Sorry sweetie but that is trying way too hard. I'd like to see you in an outfit that is jeans, heels and a cute top.
    Why are women so critical????! She isn't showing much skin. It doesn't look trashy. It looks hip. Don't listen to the haters. You are your own self. If it's your style, own it.

If you want a guys respect and have them see you as GF material, you have to place some look of innocence mixed with a little bit of naughty into what you are wearing. Say if you wear a blouse, bear some cleavage in a lacey bra.

I see you like the goth thing, well if you are running with a goth crowd that's fine, but if you are just showing up at parties with the averge looking people you are going to look foolish. What is missing in your pic is dark make up and a choker necklace of a bat or somthing.

Here, this is me in it (except imagine I'm wearing jeans instead of the shirt/leggings thing):

[url=http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/vertical_sky/Me/?action=view&current=RH2010_1.jpg]Me :: RH2010_1.jpg picture by vertical_sky - Photobucket[/url]
    It's hard to imagine a corset with jeans.
    Love the boots, love the corset, don't like the stockings.

Your hair in that pic looks pretty thinned out for some reason. (not judging mind you)
    I think you're pretty + cute for sure. A smile would go a long way (which wasn't present in the pic)

Pic #11 looks better, but your hair style doesn't seem to go with you.
    Thanks for posting that. I don't think the corset was trying too hard now. It looks good on you.
    But with jeans almost says, I want to go all out, um, with jeans. To me it's odd.

Suppose you wouldn't believe that I tried that and flummoxed the sales girls? :-) If they find something that fits my stomach, it doesn't fit my boobs, and visa versa.

It just pisses me off that some other girl can march into a party wearing practically nothing (showing bare shoulders, cleavage and bare legs) but somehow I'M trying too hard.
    Are you still complaining about what ONE dude says (and maybe one other dude) ???? Why did you ask us then if you're still hung up on what
    this prick told you? oi vay iz mier!

The answer to your question: they find the other girl in question more attractive. I'm willing to bet they don't know her either which
    heightens the appeal since they already know you. I think you've got major issues you need sorting before ANY guy would dare walk overt to you based
    on how little you value your individuality/stylistic originality. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    No, it isn't. A woman's (or man's) confidence is what makes them pwn an outfit as opposed to lumping her into a stereotype such as "she's trying too hard" so she must be desperate?

It's so frustrating to hear the same old, tired arse negativity from such a sweet girl given her potential to be so much more than she sees.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Why are women so critical????! She isn't showing much skin. It doesn't look trashy.
    Dude if you read better I no where state that she's showing too much skin nor to I say she looks trashy. I said it looked like she trying to hard, which doesn't equate to slutty, trashy or whatever.

It's not about how much is showing but how they are pulling it off. Don't give up on your search. Try going to those small boutiques that have very different styles...you might find something that is just you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the heck? Corsets are UNDERWEAR! My younger sister goes out dressed like that, and the rest of the girls in the family call her "white trash barbie".

Place and time, verticalsky.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That's lingerie for **** sake! Yoou can't go to a party in ****ing lingerie. . . And sure you looked sexy as **** and every single man in the room wanted to have sex with you, but you've gotta admit that going to a party in lingerie is kind of strange. . .

I'm really in to steam punk too. XD LOVE IT.

But I don't see how that corset said steam punk, or even proper house party wear. That is lingerie. Here's a tip: If the model is in her underwear while wearing it, or there's a bed in the background, DON'T WEAR IT OUT IN PUBLIC. It DID look a little slutty. Maybe you could have worn a tastefully done mini dress, or a mini skirt with a corset that didn't scream, I"M LOOKING FOR MENZ TONIGHTZ.
    That being said, I think your friend is just being a major ass.
    You're a very attractive woman, and you don't have to go all out slut to get attention.

And also, I don't see how mini skirt + tube top = not trying too hard. If anything, she's trying WAY too hard.
    And I like the black dress you're wearing in your picture. I would totally wear that out on a friday night.

Also........
    Whose the guy kissing you on the cheek? He's gorgeous. :p
    Last edited by warriormaiden; 07-03-11 at 05:35 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast