+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I slapped my boyfriend.

Wow, I agree that slapping him was not a great move. Again, to a lot of guys that is a shot at their ego. I agree with bloodtippedrose that he is being an emotional baby and that if you are going to resort to slapping him for his leaving, you need to talk to someone. If you two argue so much, it is best to just end it all together. Every argument or fight I have been in while in a relationship I would walk away to cool down but NEVER spend the night some where else. If the situation was not relatively fixed by the time we went to bed, I would sleep on the couch till we worked things out. I would also like to point out, do you know for a fact that he goes to his parents house? In relationships like that, I have known of either partner having someone else on the side who they would leave and spend the night with after an argument.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't agree with anyone hitting anyone, for any reason. Women cry abuse if a man hits them, and it's no different if a woman does it to a man....I don't buy the 'weaker sex' excuse either. Physical violence is an extremely poor outlet for anger, and infinitely more disrespectful than the behaviours he displayed that brought on this slap. Your relationship is unhealthy on the whole; and if he's so fed up with you he has to pack up and leave every time you fight, I'm guessing you're 50% part of the problem. No offense intended, it's just how I see it.

No man should put up with being hit.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12