+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the old and gray

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    It's absolutely gross. I hate it. And I have the worst attitude towards men like that.

If I see a gross guy or man staring at me in a suspicious way I just give him the dirtiest bitchiest scariest look. Usually it helps. I gave one of my signature looks to some nasty bastard on the subways once and I believe he called me "bitch from hell" or something like that.

lol. i utilize that look too. the "don't talk to me or i'll bite your ****ing head off" look!

i use it at the mall when those perfume people try to approach me, or when a dirty old man is staring at me.

i call it flamenco face.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    lol. i utilize that look too. the "don't talk to me or i'll bite your ****ing head off" look!

i use it at the mall when those perfume people try to approach me, or when a dirty old man is staring at me.

i call it flamenco face.
    my kind of girl. question misombra, if your with your man, and some girl is staring him down and giggling at him, what do you do?
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well for the most part, imagine this, a 70 year old guy is checking out your sister who wasn't at age 18 yet.. or worst, your daughter. now how would you feel? quite different right?? i'm not hating on this guy because i feel at no matter what age guys are, we will look because of the constant desire to spread our seeds over mother earth. now i feel that there is a point a lot of guys past when it's not just a quick stare, but they turn their heads and start to drool. this is usually when the girl feels uncomfortable.

oh and the girl at the library, i doubt she was over the age of 18.

another thing to think about.. i seen this on tv.. ask yourself, why do women dress attractive? oh it was on phone booth. if they are either married or not, why do they wear make up and nice clothes?? it's not for themselves, but it's to attract eyes. if you look at things from this point of view, they want attention. they are out there looking for mr right, and when mr wrong stares at them the wrong way, it's called sexual harrassment. so for all of the ladies.. think about this before you head out to the club showing a little more ass then you'd like to show mr 70 year old who is also at the club. hahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

if i'm with my guy and women are checking him out (which they always do because he is gorgeous) i just laugh. and he tells me that they have nothing on me and i'm happy.

girls that dress scantily are asking to be looked at like a big piece of meat. that's why if i have daughters they're going to have to wear burka's until their 30.

aww, WRONG answer, your suppost to go call her a bitch and punch her in the face damnit
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    another thing to think about.. i seen this on tv.. ask yourself, why do women dress attractive? oh it was on phone booth. if they are either married or not, why do they wear make up and nice clothes?? it's not for themselves, but it's to attract eyes. if you look at things from this point of view, they want attention. they are out there looking for mr right, and when mr wrong stares at them the wrong way, it's called sexual harrassment. so for all of the ladies.. think about this before you head out to the club showing a little more ass then you'd like to show mr 70 year old who is also at the club. hahaha

raverboy
    We often times forget to consider..simply becauser we're used to dividing ourselves into male and female, no matter what the situation, that some issues are not gender related. I think that men want attention just as inherently as women do. It's just a characteristic of humans..not just girls. Of course, society makes a man who wants attention a pansy while a woman dressing pretty and getting all fixed up is just normal.

Yeah, of course we want attention, and, yeah, of course you'd rather have the attention of the person who's desirable to you as opposed to the old, fat, bald man...unless you're into that...but you cannot please or displease everyone.

I think most people take their chances...look as attractive as they choose to look and hope to attract or have better chances at the desirables.

Freds

I think most people take their chances...look as attractive as they choose to look and hope to attract or have better chances at the desirables.
    Exactly.
    well for the most part, imagine this, a 70 year old guy is checking out your sister who wasn't at age 18 yet.. or worst, your daughter. now how would you feel? quite different right??
    The point is that noone was with her. If I was with my girl or had and was with a duaghter and guys are blatantly checking her out, then it doesn't matter WHAT the age, it's just rude. But if she's alone, then I don't know about. We don't think about, and it DOES happen behind our backs (people asking out our significant others and whatnot), but we can't stop that from happening unless we're with them ALL the time and/or keep them locked up.
    if you look at things from this point of view, they want attention. they are out there looking for mr right, and when mr wrong stares at them the wrong way, it's called sexual harrassment.
    But something like the original post (an old guy staring at a good looking young girl) isn't gonna do shit in court. Otherwise, girls would have free reign to play a "sexual harrassmant" card on anyone that looks at them that they don't find attractive or don't want looking at them.

Bottom line, I still find nothing wrong with him checking out a good-looking girl.

Rod Steele

I disagree, why cannot i dress nice to feel good and nice? Do you realy thinks, that women are trying to be satisfied with them self just to attract men? Sure it is often true, but i am dressing nice and caring for my self even at home alone, or going to work!
    More about me on homepage

he's not talking about dressing nice, he's talking about dressing "naughty". Girls with their G-strings hiked up above the waist of their hip-hugging jeans, mid-drift tops showing lots of cleavage, etc.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel that people dress up because they just want to look their best. i mean everytime i go out, i dress up just because i don't like to appear all hobos. sure if we aren't doing anything spectacular then i don't get all spiffy.

also about attention, i think that most people love attention. eyes looking upon you usually means that someone takes notice of you and in a world full of 100 billion trillion people, it's nice to stand out once in a while.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12