+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: deeply regrettimg a mistake but now bf won't take me back it's over help:(

confused

Hey guys
    I just wanted to find out what is possibly going if I am hurting myself more than anything here
    We got together and had sex a few times and it's great and everything but it just lacks the passion, romance that it used to since he decided he doesn't feel the same. He says he enjoys hanging out with me, but am I hurting myself by having sex with my ex since I know he says he's going to go out on his days off this week to club and seems to be rather distant and isn't like he used to be when we were close and I almost feel like getting a thinking of you or sympathy card to express how sorry I am and that I really only wanna be with him. I just can't seem to find the words to say? Would that help show him that I still do care about him very much and would like him to consider giving me a second chance or am I just falling on deaf ears with him? Thanks very much

Great news folks!

Well there's light at the end of the tunnel!
    I went over my bf's house last talked to him and poured my heart & soul out to him and he told me how he felt and after breaking down I told him how much I truely love him & he opened up and he hugged and kissed me like never before and I must say things are better now. I want him only him and he told me he wants to be with me so we are back together! I appreciate everyone's comments and their input so let me say thanks to all! I will be living truthfully honestly and now I have a chance to be with the one person who has my heart, I'm not letting nothing break us up again! Communication, honesty is the key and thanks to his mom who told him not to break up with me. Thanks to her I feel it helped give him the idea to at least give me another chance. I'm so grateful beyond words! Thanks and best of luck to you all!

Gosh feeling lost and fustrated

Hey sorry guys but only place I can probably get good advice
    He got back with me but I called him last night he said he was depressed and doesn't feel the same and feels we should go our seperate ways but I really love him and wonder what can I do now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12