+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many is too many sexual partners?

25 girls is a lot for someone of any age. If the guy was under 25 id be turned off to the point where i dont think id even go there. But since your 26 im gonna say that wouldnt turn me off too much, like i wouldnt not date u because of it. If a guy is attractive and im interested, then number of sexual partners isnt stopping me. I mean if people spend large periods of their life single of course theyre going to have a lot more partners. Is that the case with u? Cos i dont hold that against people at all.

I don't give a shit about this kind of stuff. I avoid discussions about relationship history, I don't want to know any numbers or statistics or anything. I judge a person by how they act around me.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsShane View Post
    I'm pretty sure guys and girls will have completely different answers, especially based on age. I'll be 26 next month.

I've had sex with 25 girls...that's obviously a pretty big number, but I mean, I have friends who have had sex with over 200 girls, so compared to that, it's really not bad lol.

Anyways, when I'm asked how many I've been with, I'm always truthful, and so far, no girl has ever said "gross, I can't date you for that reason alone"

BUT (here comes hypocricy lol), if a girl told me she had been with 25 guys, I'd definitely be a little turned off..I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of dating, but if a girl had been with like 50-something guys, I can honestly say I wouldn't date her for the fact that she might come equipped with some STDs, and also the fact that it shows that she gets bored with guys easily.

So how many sexual partners would turn you away from someone?

my stats so far are 28-30 females, 0 males, i am not gay atleast not yet anyway.

girl=equvalent to my stats or more... ill take her if less than my stats.

DO IT WITH PROTECTION, reduce std occurences

If I were to be in a serious relationship, I will go to a hospital and have a blood work done; a HIV Blood Test and Syphilis Blood test and other various STD Blood tests. So far I am clean.

and have my future serious girlfriend/wife2be do the same.
    once we are both clean... we gonna sex like bunnies with or without condom.
    Last edited by NytNrs&Mmartist; 29-04-11 at 03:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12