+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should my next move be?

Ive had plenty of girls who seemed interested only to change their minds at the last minute... sometimes it happens.. move on and find someone worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Tip: do not invest your feelings unless you are in a actual relationship. Having strong feelings for someone you haven't gone out with actually turns them off. This may have been the case here. And guess what.....rejection is just part of the dating life so get used to it.
    I don't think I've shown them that I have strong feelings for them it's probably just that they are not interested. But getting over it is hard when it's the first time, double as hard when it's two girls :p And yeah I'm not normally like this, I don't know why these feelings got so strong. Some of it was circumstantial and I don't know, it is what it is. If the rejection all happened within a week or so of meeting a girl it wouldn't bother me but this has been going on months now, my fault but I can't turn back time.

You don't have to tell them how you feel....they feel it.

yeah well i have to wait it out I guess and just live as normal and try and get my mind off it and if it happens, it happens.'

But in terms of feelings I haven't seen this girl face to face in months so my language has been all written so she'd have to interpret all the emotion and stuff which hasn't screamed 'I WANT YOU BADLYYY' unlike the other girl at work because she saw my body language, she would know easily.

I'll let you in on a little secret about girls...this is about our genetics. It only takes 7 seconds for a girl to register whether she is willing to sleep with you or not. Yup it's that fast.

I'll let you in on a little secret about girls...this is about our genetics. It only takes 7 seconds for a girl to register whether she is willing to sleep with you or not. Yup it's that fast.
    I suppose I can't argue since I'm not a girl but I'm not hideous or ugly. It wouldn't be a case of 'She's Out of Me League' in the movie. I'd hate to think it's how I physically look but if I doubt it, I think theres more issues than just 'is she willing to sleep with me' but I get you.

It's more complex than that. You are thinking like a guy and guys are more genetically geared towards the physical like good looks and nice rack, but girls on the other hand are not. It's about how you carry yourself (confidence), and physical appearance aspect is more about size of features ie: wide shoulders, height, strong hands, etc. There is also pheromones that are given off that makes people attractive. I've been a witness to that. Also experience, if you haven't had any experience in dating, they pick up on that right away..... A girl can analyze all this within seconds.

It's more complex than that. You are thinking like a guy and guys are more genetically geared towards the physical like good looks and nice rack, but girls on the other hand are not. It's about how you carry yourself (confidence), and physical appearance aspect is more about size of features ie: wide shoulders, height, strong hands, etc. There is also pheromones that are given off that makes people attractive. I've been a witness to that. Also experience, if you haven't had any experience in dating, they pick up on that right away..... A girl can analyze all this within seconds.
    Well I'm 6' 175-180lbs so I'm a decent build, I don't look weak which is a plus. I think skinny guys would be a real turn off to a lot of women, I'm not fat either but I'm looking to cut some more body fat (want to be more athletic). Like I said my confidence once I know someone I believe is pretty high. When she gave me her number, I was with my mate and I don't know what I had done, I don't know why she gave me her number but I also know my lack of experience probably ruined it.

What I regret is I think I only had a very SHORT window and I blew it. She added me on facebook at around 4.30am that night/morning I met her in December. She rang me on the Saturday and hung up when I answered yet I decided to text her back being the fool I am or was. And when I tried to call her a couple of times (spaced out, I didn't try every single day) it went to voicemail so I gave up. I don't know if she was really into me or what but I ****ed up there, I know I did and that is what hurts too. Because all this experience with these two girls has brought some positives and if I had this back then, I would have called her with no hesitation but your first time doing stuff like this is never good. I didn't think a hot girl like this would be so into me too (I would say based on how I looked physically that night, I look so much better these days) so that didn't help but I shouldn't have read into that. But yeah this girl is so great and I **** it up due to my lack of experience (possibly maybe it all was a game, I don't know) but I think if she was ever interested that way, it's all gone now.

Of Course when I got back in contact with her in March I wanted it to be brought like a re-meeting like we had never met before and to forget everything that happened months before but obviously that isn't the case, I've done stupid things, it's cost me heavy and now I'll just wait and see what happens (likely to be nothing with this girl).

First impressions are crucial. If you made an impact first meeting her, there would be nothing you could possibly screw up, she wouldn't have given up so easily.

You need to ask your friend, that was present that day, to give you an honest opinion on how you were doing.

Hi there, i just have a quick question, my girlfriend of 3 months broke up with me about a month ago. Im not too sure of the reasons to be honest but it most like has to do with the fact that i was too outwardly emotional and over time she became less attracted to me. After a couple of conversations with her, i told her that it's cool with me for her and i to be just friends. Over time however it became quite clear to me that i didnt want to be JUST friends..

a big part of me not only wants to get back with her, but to be a stronger individual and more attractive to her. I called her a week ago and told her i dont want to speak with her, im not over her and that its difficult to move on while having interactions with her. We havent spoken since.

My question is did i do the right thing by taking that time apart in that manner? Does it make me look very weak to admit that its hard to get over her? when should i call her back and what should i say??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sparkle View Post
    Hi there, i just have a quick question, my girlfriend of 3 months broke up with me about a month ago. Im not too sure of the reasons to be honest but it most like has to do with the fact that i was too outwardly emotional and over time she became less attracted to me. After a couple of conversations with her, i told her that it's cool with me for her and i to be just friends. Over time however it became quite clear to me that i didnt want to be JUST friends..

a big part of me not only wants to get back with her, but to be a stronger individual and more attractive to her. I called her a week ago and told her i dont want to speak with her, im not over her and that its difficult to move on while having interactions with her. We havent spoken since.

My question is did i do the right thing by taking that time apart in that manner? Does it make me look very weak to admit that its hard to get over her? when should i call her back and what should i say??
    Yup. You knew what you did wrong, now don't do it again. You should have been going out with other girls or at least hanging out with them instead....that increases your value and she would have noticed you more. I don't think there is anyway to get her back now. She already knows what you are like and she no likie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12