+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many people have you had sex with?

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If the number is bigger than you're age, that definitely says a lot. At you're age let's say you started at 16 yrs old. That's about five per year. Almost one partner every 2 months. That's a little wild.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Well into double digits myself...and the result is that sex is totally meaningless now. I always tell women that like me that if they want me to fall in love, then don't **** me too soon. The moment sex happens, I lose total emotional interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    If the number is bigger than you're age, that definitely says a lot. At you're age let's say you started at 16 yrs old. That's about five per year. Almost one partner every 2 months. That's a little wild.
    One partner every 2 months is wild? Hmm.

My answer to the OP? I don't know. Don't remember. I remember the names of about a third of the women I've slept with. I don't remember the name of a girl that I slept with recently and keeps texting me to do it again. She's ?? as a contact in my phone. But the important thing is I never mislead or mistreat a woman and I'm always safe. They know what I'm after and I'm very clear about what context it's in. They get great sex and a wonderful breakfast and politeness if they're still there in the morning. Sometimes women just need to get laid, too, and my goal in life is to provide that in the least regrettable way possible. LOL.

Users Country Flag
    Like mentioned before it says a lot, either you have commitment issues or can't hold a relationship for long. And if there was a long term relationship for some time then that equals out to quite a few partners during those single times. Yes with age numbers will rise but for being only 21 that's a lot. Even for a guy. I'd be grossed out to date a guy who has slept with that many women by age 21.

0 ^^. Actually no one yet. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Like mentioned before it says a lot, either you have commitment issues or can't hold a relationship for long. And if there was a long term relationship for some time then that equals out to quite a few partners during those single times. Yes with age numbers will rise but for being only 21 that's a lot. Even for a guy. I'd be grossed out to date a guy who has slept with that many women by age 21.
    I couldn't agree more. 1 partner every two months is ridiculous. The person must be trying to fill some kind of void with sex.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I couldn't agree more. 1 partner every two months is ridiculous. The person must be trying to fill some kind of void with sex.
    Or just really enjoy sex. Why is sex so vilified? Use protection, be safe and it's just awesome recreational fun.

Too many prudes on here. Psht.

I have slept with 9 men and im 21. I dont like to talk about my past at the start of any relationship, in both my long term relationships we have discussed this at the beginning when its not such a big deal.. Then further into the relationship it always seems to come back and bite me in the ass. I do like to know the background of a man before getting into a relationship though as i agree, it does say alot about a person and how they treat sex etc.. My first relationship was with a guy who had slept with lots of girls.. And he cheated on me.. lol
    I think its okay to discuss a number (if i was you id probably lie or just not say) but not to go into detail thats for sure.

I do really enjoy sex and i like to experience and experiment, although im not too proud of my number.. Blah whatever. I dont have any regrets.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Or just really enjoy sex. Why is sex so vilified? Use protection, be safe and it's just awesome recreational fun.

Too many prudes on here. Psht.
    Sex is something you should share with another person you love as a gift for them to get to know you on an extremely intimate level. Not something to do just when you're bored with anybody. That would take all the fun and passion out of it.

Users Country Flag
    HMMMM so this goes back to the question for guys, how long do you get to know a female before you **** and still have respect for them? I remember being quite surprised by the answers. Now let's put 2 & 2 together, let's just ASSUME that she did in fact have 1 long term relationship....that would make it about 1 guy per month or more during those 'single' periods. Now would you still have respect for her if she was fkn a new guy every month? probably not. Just another piece of ass.

Sex is something you should share with another person you love as a gift for them to get to know you on an extremely intimate level. Not something to do just when you're bored with anybody. That would take all the fun and passion out of it.
    Errrrrrr. This is just wrong. You need better lovers. Sex with someone you don't know well can be freaking amazing. The seduction, the dirtiness of it, the not having to worry about emotional b.s.

I mean. Cool, if you want to put it on a pedestal and make it into something it just ain't.. power to ya. Free country.

Sex is sex. Regardless of your emotions, it's still the same action.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OP - you if you're 21 and you can't count your number on one hand, then don't tell.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Yes, but it isn't all that much fun. It is interesting in a way. The physical contact is needed, absolutely. After a few times with the same partner, it gets routine. Seen the flesh, seen the expressions, heard the little noises, know what works and what doesn't. Then, it really is time to talk and to get to know that part which is not easy to get to know...namely, their minds and their thoughts. The latter is always the most awkward part, the sex is the easy part.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Errrrrrr. This is just wrong. You need better lovers. Sex with someone you don't know well can be freaking amazing. The seduction, the dirtiness of it, the not having to worry about emotional b.s.

I mean. Cool, if you want to put it on a pedestal and make it into something it just ain't.. power to ya. Free country.

Sex is sex. Regardless of your emotions, it's still the same action.
    What makes good sex IS the emotions. The psychical act of it isn't all that great feeling, from a woman's perspective anyway. And I mean with boyfriends, husbands OR strangers. It only feels good if we think or want it to feel good.

What makes good sex IS the emotions. The psychical act of it isn't all that great feeling, from a woman's perspective anyway. And I mean with boyfriends, husbands OR strangers. It only feels good if we think or want it to feel good.
    Like I said, you just need to find better lovers. I agree that it's mostly mental, especially for women, but you seem to be under the impression that you can't foster mental desire with someone you don't know well.. which you can. There's a reason so many people cheat on spouses.. it's exciting and desirable mentally to engage sexually with someone you DON'T have these intense feelings with. That's why cheaters are always cheaters.. they cheat, get a connection with that person.. and then need to cheat again BECAUSE they have that emotional connection.

Maybe you don't get that same reaction, and hey, that's fine too, but a lot of people find random sex really ****ing enjoyable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast