+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exes

I really want to hear other people talk about this lol. motleylou brought up something very interesting :-)

personally I cant do it.. its too hard....

same here confusius, anyone have any stories of how to deal with ex's in a new relationship to either except the fact or tell your new partner that they have to ditch their ex?

I personally think having to deal with max one ex is fine as long as there is no hidden agenda. But having to deal with three, the situation I was in, it's very hard. It can confuse your feelings for your partner and bring some sort of doubt on the relationship.

It is good live happy any way. In my point of view, we should ignore the things that hurt us and keep going with the good things and move forward. It happens usually when some one ditched you and you never made up your mind what to do and what not. But truth is that, we have to move on and there is more happiness are there waiting for us. So don't look back and move on with the past experience. Human nature is dynamic so as [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]relations and life[/URL].
    Last edited by deepika_16; 17-06-11 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deepika_16 View Post
    It is good live happy any way. In my point of view, we should ignore the things that hurt us and keep going with the good things and move forward. It happens usually when some one ditched you and you never made up your mind what to do and what not. But truth is that, we have to move on and there is more happiness are there waiting for us. So don't look back and move on with the past experience. Human nature is dynamic so as [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]relations and life[/URL].
    What if you ignore the things that hurt you and have to deal with them again in the future? So will you keep ignoring them? I don't really think that's the way to go, although we have to wipe out stuffs that pain us and look forward. My problem is I want to know so I deal with it myself next time; at least have a head up whether or not I'm just exaggerating not liking to have to deal with exes. I know I have to move on and that's what I'm doing. I don't want to get dumped again, or have to dump somebody because of this, unless I can have a picture of what most people think about it.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12