+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which pictures are best for a dating site?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoGal View Post
    I like #2 best.
    Really? Oh God I think that one is my worst!

I'm a guy but can I comment anyway? I prefer the pictures taken outdoors in natural sunglight. As for dating, I always found plentyoffish pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by findingaway View Post
    Really? Oh God I think that one is my worst!
    For me In all of those I will choose 2 last lol.

Definitely 6, but it's ur choice. Just my opinion. Or 1 but 6 is the best in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    For me In all of those I will choose 2 last lol.

Definitely 6, but it's ur choice. Just my opinion. Or 1 but 6 is the best in there.
    Thanks for your honesty.

Thanks for your honesty.
    You need honesty right :-).

Absolutely!

I did think that, but to give a few examples:

You know, I did wonder that when I replied! It's been great, although two BBQs in one day is too much. I don't think I can look at another burger for a while... So how did you spend your bank holiday weekend? -- Original Message --- Lol sorry that was supposed to read nemo that'll be my iPhones predictive txt!! I ment wakey dress ups not random stuff although I would of like to of seen the jump out of the window! ;-) Loving this weather :-) u!? Xxx

I'm very good thanks. Enjoying the sunshine and probably having too many BBQs! Got an all morning business meeting tomorrow, but taking full advantage of having a pub with a nice outdoors nearby! Have you been up to much? -- Original Message --- im very well thanks u? yep urv got it in 1 haha enjoying the bank hol weekend?

Too boring maybe?

Here are some I sent to women for the first time and got no response.

How are you? Now, your profile says a lot about what you don't want...so what are you looking for?

How are you? Nice profile '

How are you? You write scripts? Brilliant! What gene? I have written two before.
    I don't see something wrong with your reply, and i don't think they are that bore lol, maybe you haven't met the right girl to click with conversation, remember that the look doesn't decide everything, sometimes we meet a really good looking person, that doesn't mean that we can click with them as a couple or even some conversation sometimes.

Maybe you can try to give some more Honest compliment to her, and ask them more about themself.... Keep conversation open, maybe they haven't logged in since... Who knows.

Cool. Thanks for the advice. Well Plenty Of Fish, the site I am on, shows you when they last logged in! I really dislike online dating I have decided!

Ha, don't judge base on some lose, just keep trying, plenty of fish? Lol.

Oh it's so arduous tho! Speed dating was better but that's only every 3 months and the last one was cancelled!

[url=http://www.plentyoffish.com]Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com[/url]

I didn't add in advertisement above btw, just the web address!

Lol just keep looking and you will meet her, it's not that easy to find your Half :-).

Tell me about it!

tell u what? Lol, ur good looking, just don't loose confident, look forward.

Thank you. I will try.

You wouldn't know it from these pics, but have been battling a progressive skin condition for the last 12 months. It has given me a slightly different take on things!

I dunno if your skin problem is similar to my ex... If so, it's pretty disturbing i think.... But seem you can use moisture and sea water helps... Is it permanent issue or treatable?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast