+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hymen -- Son of a Bitch :(

Um, aren't you the one you told YOUR mom to suck YOUR dick....?

[URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t4746-a-point-about-human-psychology--observe-yourself.html]Suck my dick mom![/URL]

Sounds like she's doing a fine job of it herself, what do you need my mom for?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

King Zarathu Guest
    You bitch at me because I don't read the whole threads--when you're too much of a lazy **** to read it yourself you dribbledick. I said I DID NOT do that, but she lied and said I did.

My conclusion from this is:

You're a hypocritical ****tard

King Zarathu Guest
    Ok, so wait a minute. You complain because I'm 14, yet you use the term 'pwned'

How old exactly are you

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    I am curious to know.. What should I do about this? If I were to **** some virgin bitch and I didn't want to pop her cherry.. Well, can anybody like PoetsRevenge or somebody fill me in with information on how this Factory-Seal works and how to pop the cherry without it hurting too much?

The only thing I know is play with and suck the clit until she's gettin' ready to have an orgasm and then go in with Bob the Trickster.
    Hey LTsK8eR2gO. How have you been? Sorry for the VERY slow response but I have been really busy and stuff. I haven't had time to read much of what other people have told you so I will just tell you all I know even though it might be repeating some of the things others have said.

Ok. The hymen is a thin membrane/tissue that is located a few inches inside the vagina. Some girls are born without one, others have ones that are extremely thin, some break them when they are kids (horseback riding, bike riding, etc) and other have them until the day they first have sex. If you encounter a girl who has hers still intact, just be gentle with her. It isn't really possible to avoid all pain but if you are gentle and you go slow, it might not be so bad. I'd suggest you have her pop it on her own with a toy or something else so that she doesn't have to deal with the pain while she is having sex for the first time. It could ruin it for her otherwise and who wants their first time to suck? That is never a good memory. Well, I can't think of much else to say besides this. If you have any questions, ask away. Hope I was some help. Better late then never, right? lol

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah, I understand--it's cool. Yeah, I really don't want to inflict physical pain on a sexual part of a girl. So whenever I get there I guess I'll have her do it with a toy.

You damn kids. Get off my lawn.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

King Zarathu Guest
    I wasn't on her lawn! She's too young to have pubic hair!

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    I wasn't on her lawn! She's too young to have pubic hair!
    What is she 10???

King Zarathu Guest
    No, she's 7.

Quote Originally Posted by PoetsRevenge84
    located a few inches inside the vagina
    Are you serious? Anatomically, the hymen is surrounding tissue that partially covers the orifice of a vagina...it is not a few inches inside the vagina...In a woman who has given birth likely very little of this tissue will be present.

Quote Originally Posted by some1there
    Are you serious? Anatomically, the hymen is surrounding tissue that partially covers the orifice of a vagina...it is not a few inches inside the vagina...In a woman who has given birth likely very little of this tissue will be present.
    Ok...Maybe an inch but I have never heard of it covering the opening AT the opening. That's not anatomically possible. The urethra is right there. If it covered, the girl wouldn't be able to pee. Maybe I was a little off but no one said I was a doctor. No one here needs to be that anal. If I was WAY off, I would appreciate the correction but that was just pushing it a little. It's not like I said the hymen is up her nose. X_X lol

Quote Originally Posted by some1there

well if you are so damn smart why didn't you answer the question. poetsrevenge was being nice in explaining something.

damn i hate that condescending "are you serious?" shit.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    damn i hate that condescending "are you serious?" shit.
    Yeah, but what can you do.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    Yeah, but what can you do.
    i don't like you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

King Zarathu Guest
    LOL!!!!

misombra, you are supposed to be AoP style now. instead of saying "i don't like you" you're supposed to say "man **** you crazy ol bitch!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast