+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do they miss us?

Yep I thought my ex missed me too and wants to return but my gut is wrong, he's with another woman now. Good ha?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't know about my ex , but I don't miss him lol . He's actually pretty indifferent to me. It happens to most of ex partners . Sad (for some people) but true
    I wazzzz here

RB7 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    you'll never know, but for me I like to think of it in this way, you guys were once very happy and loved each other very much. Its hard to block memories like that.

both sides are suffering if its true love and have to separate because of religion or family approval....

Mine is only thinking of me because she feels guilty and she knows she threw away something that was good

I wish I knew.. would he miss me more if he never saw me again? (fb included) or out of sight, out of mind
    should I just try to be myself again? the person I was when I met him? (you know, that one who is dead inside now) would he miss me more then? god.. I daydream about getting a simple msg from him... "I miss u".....

tremolo Guest
    I've been asking myself this since Thursday. My gut tells me he loved me - really loved me, but that I was too much work and he gave up, either out of frustration or laziness. Maybe selfishness. Anyway...

I'm guessing he misses me when he is alone and wants sex; on the nights he gets home from a stressful day at work and has no girlfriend to call for love and support; when he finds all the things I gave him/fixed for him/made for him that he forgot he even had in his apartment; on the odd weekend his friends are all busy and he finds himself alone with no girlfriend to cook for him, make love to him, co-exist with him and reinforce to him how great he is all the damn time. At least in *those* moments I imagine he misses me.

Then again, I imagine all he has to do is walk out the door and go feast his eyes on some other pretty women to forget all about me and reassure himself that he's in a better position now than he was when he was with me.

Stupid fool. None of those bimbos are going to love him like I did.
    Last edited by tremolo; 01-06-11 at 02:03 PM.

tremolo Guest
    My heart wouldn't be half so broken if I knew he missed me half as much as I miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    My heart wouldn't be half so broken if I knew he missed me half as much as I miss him.
    I know.. and that word.. 'co-exist',,, argh... that was OUR word... *sniffle*

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    I wish I knew.. would he miss me more if he never saw me again? (fb included) or out of sight, out of mind
    should I just try to be myself again? the person I was when I met him? (you know, that one who is dead inside now) would he miss me more then? god.. I daydream about getting a simple msg from him... "I miss u".....
    Just try to be yourself again. Be selfish and think only about yourself. That's what he did when he dumped. You thought about his needs (he was selfish). They all are. I'm moving on with my life now. Slowly true, but I know it's the right way. You have to do the same. Love yourself first and the rest will come. Look at yourself in mirror and smile. You will feel better trust me. Maybe for couple minutes, but those minutes are precious when you are in this kind of situation. Smile all the time even for no reason. It works to just be yourself again.

Much love!

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I've been asking myself this since Thursday. My gut tells me he loved me - really loved me, but that I was too much work and he gave up, either out of frustration or laziness. Maybe selfishness. Anyway...

I'm guessing he misses me when he is alone and wants sex; on the nights he gets home from a stressful day at work and has no girlfriend to call for love and support; when he finds all the things I gave him/fixed for him/made for him that he forgot he even had in his apartment; on the odd weekend his friends are all busy and he finds himself alone with no girlfriend to cook for him, make love to him, co-exist with him and reinforce to him how great he is all the damn time. At least in *those* moments I imagine he misses me.

Then again, I imagine all he has to do is walk out the door and go feast his eyes on some other pretty women to forget all about me and reassure himself that he's in a better position now than he was when he was with me.

Stupid fool. None of those bimbos are going to love him like I did.
    If he truly loves you and misses you, he will contact you. If not, he is just not missing you enough to contact you. I know doesn't; I was so curious about it a while back and I asked her. Well she said "not really". Whatever that means I take it for a no. Do not waste your time thinking about it too much. People tell you they love you one day and the other day they just don't anymore. There's always one person who loves more in a relationship. Not fair but it's true.

i thought she did when she asked me if i deleted my facebook.. but now im back on and I get nothing....

I miss her everyday and live with guilt. I was on NC for 2 weeks, and broke it last night, but of course she didn't ever respond so I am guessing no, no they don't miss us. They may think of us at times, in my situation I don't think she misses the way I treated her, and I don't think she will ever believe I can change so in her mind it is best to just ignore and move on. I on the other hand am having a hard time accepting reality, and all my friends say give her time man, 3 or 4 months, it was 5 years she can't just never talk to you again, but deep down I believe she won't.

I really hate this time period in my life, I feel so lost and ashamed that I let everything slip away, I have been trying to work on myself and meet new people, but it just isn't the same right now. I hope it really does get better with time, but I don't know, time isn't a magical healer in my opinion, it almost makes things worse.

Mine is but I only know that because she randomly texts me to say she thinking of me

She sent me a text on Monday to say she would like us to try again when she is in a better frame of mind whatever that's suppose to mean but I've decided to just let it go, I've moved on and she had me 100% but that just wasn't enough for her and I can't give more than that so it will never be enough for her. They say you don't know what you had until it's gone, I guess she is regretting it now but that's what happens when you don't look after someones heart when they trusted you enough to give it to you.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Mine is but I only know that because she randomly texts me to say she thinking of me

They say you don't know what you had until it's gone, I guess she is regretting it now but that's what happens when you don't look after someones heart when they trusted you enough to give it to you.
    I hope my ex has that epiphany soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12