+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What defines shallow attitudes?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Fuccking hypocrite, how many times have you listed arbitrary deal-breakers for a guy?

But now that a guy is counting you out for something you don't have (big boobs) you suddenly not it not OK to dismiss someone based on 1 thing
    None of my dealbreakers are based on physical appearance. They are based on personality you dipshit.

You are comparing apples to oranges here.......guys are more geared towards the physical, women are more geared towards the emotional.....as a woman you should know this.

Women all over the world $$$ over a life time on make up, clothes, shoes, beauty aids, wieght loss and plastic surgery just to attract men whether it's intensional or subconsciencely.

If a guy only wants to date big breasted women exclusively because that's waht he is attracted to, that's his business and it doesn't make him any less of a person for doing so.
    Last edited by smackie9; 28-05-11 at 01:29 AM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    None of my dealbreakers are based on physical appearance. They are based on personality you dipshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I make 35k and that's not enough (and am currently perusing school to make more). So if a potential mate appeared (because I would *never* ask) to make that little I would be turned off.
    That has nothing to do with personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    That has nothing to do with personality.
    That has nothing to do with being shallow either....that's being a typical female.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Him making 25k...
    That's not a deal breaker. Just because I'm turned off a little does not mean I'm not going to date him. Case in point: hell my bf is shorter than me 9 days out of 10 (when I'm in heels) was his height a turn off at the start? Yes, do I adore him as is even the shortie that he is? Yes. I have overcome lack of initial attraction based on physical appearance. But I won't even attempt to overcome a guy who shows lack of affection, a personality difference.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That has nothing to do with being shallow either....that's being a typical female.
    Typical females are shallow, then.

So are typical guys who care about physical attraction more than anything. That's all typical. Doesn't make it any less shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are comparing apples to oranges here.......guys are more geared towards the physical, women are more geared towards the emotional.....as a woman you should know this.

Women all over the world $$$ over a life time on make up, clothes, shoes, beauty aids, wieght loss and plastic surgery just to attract men whether it's intensional or subconsciencely.

If a guy only wants to date big breasted women exclusively because that's waht he is attracted to, that's his business and it doesn't make him an

less of a person for doing so.

Perfect!!!!

My list of deal breakers are small. As long as you're good looking and kind toward others and can hold a convo, you're ok for me. Am I shallow?

Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post
    I'm sorry to say this but I'd say you're being shallow. Of course physical attraction is very important but at the end of the day, if you really love someone, you'll naturally think they're the most good-looking person in the world. You can't dismiss a woman just because she's not well endowed. Give her a chance....she might be an amazing person and maybe you'd fall for her!
    My right is my right. who are you to say otherwise?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think that's shallow. Shallow in a guy is "I only date women that look like models." Mind you, fake plastic girls usually have no redeeming qualities besides their looks and deserve to end up with shallow jerkoffs anyway.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

if your shallow at least admit it, which most men do, women are little less honest about it.

I am little shallow, i like gorgeous women so i went and moved to a country that had poor but very attractive women. and despite my shallow behavior i never once fooled byself into thinking these women actually liked me for me, they liked me becuase i went to clubs and places they could not afford to go, and i gave them money or gifts. i had alot of good times and "amigas con drecho" means girls you sleep with. When i eventually went out looking for a girlfriend or more being pretty was something on the list but it wasnt the first thing, and i have had many chances to get invloved with a women simply becuase she was "hot" or great in bed, but why would you put some one in your life based on just how good she looks.

i guess my point is admit whats really important to you and move on, so what if your shallow most of the world is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12