+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: checking to see if im wearing my ring still

I'm sorry but are you on crack? One min you're the one that works and he's Mr. mom then two posts down you say you don't work either. Welfare?

we dont have the urge to have sex with anybody else but eachother.
    Right now he doesn't have to urge to screw anyone else but if you're not exclusive and you've not pointed out the THE RULE is even if you do have the urge you will not.... then if he gets the urge and you're not exclusive, you're broken up remember.. he has every right to screw them and then come back and live with you and your unemployment insurance cheques.

Good lord. "He said he thought it would make things better" How so? You're a sad case to let him run things that leave you vulnerable.

Either that or you're a troll.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm sorry but are you on crack? One min you're the one that works and he's Mr. mom then two posts down you say you don't work either. Welfare?

Right now he doesn't have to urge to screw anyone else but if you're not exclusive and you've not pointed out the THE RULE is even if you do have the urge you will not.... then if he gets the urge and you're not exclusive, you're broken up remember.. he has every right to screw them and then come back and live with you and your unemployment insurance cheques.

Good lord. "He said he thought it would make things better" How so? You're a sad case to let him run things that leave you vulnerable.

Either that or you're a troll.
    no im a veteran with disability benefits.
    im not a troll been on here for a bit now.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Your still a couple, but without the ring. The ring is nothing but a symbol a relationship is much bigger. Don't take him away from your son, your son needs parents who aren't divorced otherwise it will cause problems for him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12