+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older women

omg u not scared thier husband/bf know meh??

dam n holy shyt u r 1 crazy s e x machine....
    how can u have intercourse with a married ppl??
    i think its very crazy.
    makes me puje thinking of it
    y dun consider urself in those mans position?
    will u be very angry if ur gf been stolen without u noticing it??
    my god u should go c a therapist

Quote Originally Posted by Royston
    dam n holy shyt u r 1 crazy s e x machine....
    how can u have intercourse with a married ppl??
    i think its very crazy.
    makes me puje thinking of it
    y dun consider urself in those mans position?
    will u be very angry if ur gf been stolen without u noticing it??
    my god u should go c a therapist

Well, I don't have a GF, but when I do, I'll make sure she wears panties made out of steel with a lock oon it and me with the keys.
    By the way, sexual pleasure with a married women beats having pleasure with 2 pre-modona virgins. Just thought I'd say that.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I used to have a fast rule about not dating younger men but after getting my heart broken after a three year relationship I decided I wasn't getting any younger myself and would date anyone I fancied. Last semester I met an adorable (think Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall) 28 year old at a play at our community college. He wasn't my student nor will he ever be so I felt it was alright to date him casually. I was just turning 41. The sex was incredible, though I wasn't crazy about his nipple rings (was like tongueing soft drink tabs.) We dated a few months and it wasn't a bad break or anything, just fizzled due to wanting different things. As smart as he was, I think he really wanted a dumb redneck chick who would buy everything he said, and I was way older and wiser than that, lol.

But for the sex and companionship, which was mostly good, I'd definitely date a younger man again. I enjoy sex even more in my 40's and young men have this lovely way of getting hard many times in one night. It was like a candy store.

Colleen

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen

But for the sex and companionship, which was mostly good, I'd definitely date a younger man again. I enjoy sex even more in my 40's and young men have this lovely way of getting hard many times in one night. It was like a candy store.

Colleen
    Like a Candy Store, huh? Good ol' Willy Wonka, huh?
    But I know what your saying, I guess the reason why I like making love to older women is because they want it and need it more then what young, bimbotistic girls want it. Just like you said that young men stay more active longer, young girls won't know that until they get older with their BF/Husband. Watch and see, I made my point and probability clear as crystal.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Like a Candy Store, huh? Good ol' Willy Wonka, huh?
    But I know what your saying, I guess the reason why I like making love to older women is because they want it and need it more then what young, bimbotistic girls want it. Just like you said that young men stay more active longer, young girls won't know that until they get older with their BF/Husband. Watch and see, I made my point and probability clear as crystal.

There's a biological element involved that I never believed until I turned 36. Sex is BETTER for a woman at that age and beyond, it feels more electric, and we are more sure of ourselves and able to say what we want. The orgasms are more intense and, at least for me, I want sex more frequently than I did in my 20's. That gets difficult because the dating pool in the 40's is mostly neurotic ex husbands or men who never married (and you wonder why, lol!) So I have cast my net wider! LOL!

Even though I am not dating my babykins any longer I must give him kudos for my 41st birthday back in Nov. He made love to me 6 times that night and probably could have done more had I not been so exhausted and tipsy from the party. So he gave me many gooooood candles.

So, heck yeah, I'd go young again.

Colleen

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen
    There's a biological element involved that I never believed until I turned 36. Sex is BETTER for a woman at that age and beyond, it feels more electric, and we are more sure of ourselves and able to say what we want. The orgasms are more intense and, at least for me, I want sex more frequently than I did in my 20's.

So, heck yeah, I'd go young again.

Colleen
    Colleen, I like you already. I don't care what anybody else says, lol.

Yes, you do have a point there. As women get older, they tend to want it more, crave it more and start fantisizing which would result in being curious to go to bed with a young guy. That is why older women got the first impression of, "robbing the craddle". But, I do get a lot of, "hallos" and winks at the gym or when I am out shopping. My last affair with an older, married women cried when we both agreed to stop. I guess I gave her the world and then some. But she always told me that I had sex appeal and what older women looked for in a young guy. Then in my mind I said, "woo-hoo, lucky me". But no doubt Colleen, I agree with you. Some older women should test this activity, forget the term, "robbing the craddle", let your spirit free!
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12