+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneaky beaky

Hang on a second if he was cheating he'd be wearing concrete boots at the bottom of the nearest river. All he's done is chat to a mate online.

It may not be cheating but more along the lines of misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Jll2309 View Post
    All he's done is chat to a mate online.
    Is his name Anthony Weiner?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Dont be stupid! I wouldn't say anything till I got proof he done something with this woman. He obviously wants something to happen or he wouldnt delete his message and tell you nothing.

You are so naive

Why don't you wait until he's met her for lunch, then in the evening enquire about his day. If he doesn't mention it or lies about where he's been say that xxxxx saw him having lunch with some woman, see what he says then. If he lies again tell him who it was he was seen with.
    he'll come clean as he won't know how much you know and won't want to look even more stupid!

Hubby is sending a female friend private messages on Facebook, I know because I have his password. He deletes the messages but doesn't realise they're still available in an archive. They have exchanged 40 messages over 7 weeks (but hey who's counting!). They've now swapped mobile numbers and have arranged to meet for lunch. I really don't mind him having female friends, I just don't understand why he's so secretive. He's never mentioned this woman even in passing to me. What do you guys think?
    If I was sending msgs to a woman, I'd tell my girlfriend right off what is going on. That it's for business, or an old time high school friend. I refuse to meet old girlfriends in person because it just looks bad. And I don't do anything that can be interpreted as shady to my gf.
    Last edited by bulrush; 11-06-11 at 01:25 AM.

I texted him earlier and asked him what was going on. Told him I knew he was messaging her and he didn't need to be so secretive if it was all above board. I've told him to change his fb password too. There's no point carrying the relationship on if there's no trust. He's working late today so we'll talk later or row about it depending how things go ;-)

I texted him earlier and asked him what was going on. Told him I knew he was messaging her and he didn't need to be so secretive if it was all above board. I've told him to change his fb password too. There's no point carrying the relationship on if there's no trust. He's working late today so we'll talk later or row about it depending how things go ;-)
    You are such an idiot. You should book an hotel room for him and say "go ahead and have sex with her! I turn an blind eye!!"

You are turning an blind eye. You even asked him to change his password, so he can carry on messaging her and you will never know. He will cheat and now he knows you think its ok.

Pathetic woman

Ok Hello1, you can think whatever you like you are entitled to your opinion.

You advised him to change the password because why? You trust him enough to think he'll just not secretly talk to her behind your back........anymore? Are you kidding me????? WTF is wrong with you? I KNOW THEIR IS MISSING INFORMATION.......waiting on YOU to fill us in. This all makes NO SENSE. No woman in her right mind would be ok about all this, no woman I tell you.

No woman would be ok that her hubby speaks to a friend? I've more trust in my relationship than most then He's not sexting her I've read all of the 20 mails he sent her and her replys in none of these is there hint of them being anything other than friendly. It's less than 3 mails a week. They both work close by and if it was a guy he was talking about meeting then this wouldn't even have crossed my mind. All the mails are mainly about her ex and the new guys she's dating and the friends she's making now she's a single mum. I have been jealous in the past, we both have. I'm not some stupid kid and we both know that I wouldn't stand for any nonsense I get offers from other guys all the time. I'm not afraid to leave if he cheats. But I'm not going to over react over a friendship. He hasn't changed his password and if he did I know I can ask to see his account anytime. I'm not sure why he felt the need to not mention this, maybe it wasn't a conscious decision and it just didn't crop up.

No woman would be ok that her hubby speaks to a friend? I've more trust in my relationship than most then He's not sexting her I've read all of the 20 mails he sent her and her replys in none of these is there hint of them being anything other than friendly. It's less than 3 mails a week. They both work close by and if it was a guy he was talking about meeting then this wouldn't even have crossed my mind. All the mails are mainly about her ex and the new guys she's dating and the friends she's making now she's a single mum. I have been jealous in the past, we both have. I'm not some stupid kid and we both know that I wouldn't stand for any nonsense I get offers from other guys all the time. I'm not afraid to leave if he cheats. But I'm not going to over react over a friendship. He hasn't changed his password and if he did I know I can ask to see his account anytime. I'm not sure why he felt the need to not mention this, maybe it wasn't a conscious decision and it just didn't crop up.
    He deleted his messages, he didn't tell you about her and you know why? because he was up too no good. He fancied this woman and wants sometihng with her. Now you go and do the worst possible thing, you tell HIM to change HIS password so you cannot keep looking and torture yourself knowing he meeting up with some other woman.

I feel sorry for you. You say you aren't afraid to leave him but by your actions, I say you are more scared than most women would be in your situation.

I wouldn't have said anything, I would waited and kept reading their emails till I got proof he was going to meet her or he was getting really flirty. I certainly wouldn't go up too him and say "oh honey please change your password as I don't want to know what you are getting up too. It upsets me too much."

You might stopped something happening this time but your partner capable of cheating.

Everyones capable of cheating. I've chosen to trust in my relationship with my partner. I'm not afraid, if he cheats that's his choice and I'll deal with that if he does, his bag will be packed with divorce papers on the top. I'm not afraid of him cheating because if he does he isn't the man I thought he was. I don't want to live everyday checking his stuff and distrustful of him it's exhausting to feel that way.

Everyones capable of cheating. I've chosen to trust in my relationship with my partner. I'm not afraid, if he cheats that's his choice and I'll deal with that if he does, his bag will be packed with divorce papers on the top. I'm not afraid of him cheating because if he does he isn't the man I thought he was. I don't want to live everyday checking his stuff and distrustful of him it's exhausting to feel that way.
    Not everyone is capable of cheating. I have been a serial cheater in my past, and I'm not proud of it - but I wouldn't think of it now. I'm terrified of effing things up with my wife, she's too damned important to me. Can't imagine life without her, and couldn't bear the hurt I'd do her if I did.

Well if there is to be trust in a relationship, there also has to be open honest communication. Just talk to him about it. Karma had it's reason to make you look and I think you should just calmly discuss it with him instead of hoping it's not what you think it is. If you explain to him, like you are telling a bunch of strangers on the Internet, that you trust him and it's OK to have female friends, the least he could do is maybe mention her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast