+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginity / Penis Size Question

Lol don't worry about penis size bro. The more the women likes and loves you the bigger she will say it is, on the otherhand if your close to breaking up or she is your ex well yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by cathy22 View Post
    and if he hooks up with a size queen, I'm sure that will be the case.
    Sexual compatibility extends beyond the issue of size.

Size doesn't matter. I'm 34 and the love of my life was a 30 year old virgin when I met him last year. Compatibility matters yes.. and by that I mean simply talking openly and honestly about your desires, even when it might be embarrassing. You might also be asked to do or try things you might not at first like. Be open to adventure and discovering more about your body and hers. That is all you need.

This is why I do not believe in sex after marriage.
    You not only need to find someone who has the same personality as you but someone who has the same needs as you sexually, if not, a lot of problems can occur in the relationship, for example, as you have not had sex, you may find yourself with a low sex drive, and if she has had sex before, you may find yourself in a jealous situation, or you might feel as if you cannot meet her standards as other men can, just go out and have as much sex as you want, in this day and age, girls don't care if you don't call them back (a lot of the time) as long as they know its a sexual based relationship, and theres no romantic dinners or presents included, you'll be able to get a girl to meet your sexual desires straight away

sadie_genie Guest
    If she is willing to wait until marriage that means sex isn't important to her in a relationship therefore she will love you regardless of the quality of the sex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12