+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He doesn't want a relationship, I do...

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    So, what hobbies could they pursue together when they aren't with someone else?
    If this girl is any kind of smart, she won't pursue anything further with this guy. She's only going to further convince herself that he's her soul mate or something similar and then when things get too serious for him and leaves, she's going to be crushed and left wondering where she went wrong. Her spending additional quality time with this guy is only indulging her fantasy of one day being his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    If this girl is any kind of smart, she won't pursue anything further with this guy. She's only going to further convince herself that he's her soul mate or something similar and then when things get too serious for him and leaves, she's going to be crushed and left wondering where she went wrong. Her spending additional quality time with this guy is only indulging her fantasy of one day being his girlfriend.
    Why do women keep repeating historical mistakes while claiming equal effort for equal reward?

Because those women are hypocrites. They're the type of women who hide behind ideals of female empowerment and equality while secretly (or not-so-secretly) trolling for a sugar daddy.

Why can't nice guys get laid simply by asking women if they have a high sex drive or simply haven't met any quota they may have for themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Why can't nice guys get laid simply by asking women if they have a high sex drive or simply haven't met any quota they may have for themselves?
    Nice guys CAN get laid by being honest about their needs. It works for me. Consistently. But I don't call it "getting laid". I WANT a long term relationship where we "make love". I WANT the intimacy that sex brings. I also pick girls that I have a lot in common with. So, last 3 girlfriends, we slept together on the first date, only because we had a lot in common. And we were all happy about it with no regrets, and no one getting hurt. But first we talked a LOT on the phone and online. I had to make sure they weren't crazy, and that we had a lot in common.

The other thing is, I know where to find open-minded women who are not immature nor bitter. Major dating websites are NOT the place to find them.

One rule is, if you're a "nice guy" you still have to make the first move. Ask them out first, kiss them first, rip off their clothes first. Women are not perfect and are very sensitive to how others might perceive them if they make the first move. Society says they should not be sexual, but I disagree, and so I make the first move, telling them it's ok to shag my brains out because I don't judge.

Oh, I have secrets, but it's not about "tricking" women. And I'm not telling them either. It's about meeting women's needs.
    Last edited by bulrush; 24-07-11 at 11:41 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Bulrush, I would so date you. Haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12