FYI, It's "saltpeter"
    Excuse me. Only a d*ck would know!
    >clap< >clap<
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

what the hell is saltpeter
    aah, bisto

Quote Originally Posted by zas
    what the hell is saltpeter

Saltpeter, also called "niter" , "blue-peter", "soft peter", is a mineral known to chemists as potassium nitrate. It occurs in limestone caves. Industry uses saltpeter to prepare matches, gunpowder, explosives, and fertilizers. Chemists use it as a reagent in analytical chemistry. It is also used as an oxidizer in liquid rocket fuel propellants.

Saltpeter occurs as colorless or white crystals or crystalline powder which desolves with water. Saltpeter is manufactured by reacting potassium chloride with sodium nitrate or nitric acid.

The name saltpeter also refers to other minerals. The most important is Chile saltpeter, which is composed of sodium nitrate. It is used to make fertilizer, nitric acid, and potassium nitrate.

Lime saltpeter, or Norwegian saltpeter, is calcium nitrate. It is made from limestone, and is used to make fertilizer, matches, explosives, and other chemicals.

Barium nitrate is sometimes known as barya saltpeter. It is used to make barium oxide and green fireworks.

Potassium nitrate (KNO3) in anaphrodisiac form was once commonly used to suppress male ardor (reduce sexual drive) ... most commonly amongst inmates and recruits during WW1.
    Last edited by III Angie III; 23-01-05 at 11:22 PM.

lol that post is funny i never knew what saltpeter was. Anyway chelsee if youve been with him for a year then he should really know when your birthday is...does he remember other important days? Your year anniversary or something else significant? And has he apologised or made it up to you?!
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

he use to remember everything about me, but now it seems his interest are more geared toward his ex wife. anybody know how I can make his ex magically disappear?

Chelsee: Is his "ex" as much of a problem for you guys relationship as you're allowing her to be? It sounds like you're somewhat jealous of her.... in which you have no reason to be. Remember, she's just that..... an ex. If things would had been grand between your boyfriend and his ex-wife, then they would still be together. Don't allow his past to bring you down. Men can be inconsiderate and self-centered at times. Speak RATIONALLY to your boyfriend about how his inconsiderate behavior has left you feeling yet, try to elevate comparisons between you and his ex-wife.
    ((((hugs)))) Happy belated Birthday.
    Last edited by III Angie III; 23-01-05 at 11:35 PM.

haha, there is absolutely no camparision between me and her, she is skanky!!!

Angie hit it right on the head with: Men can be inconsiderate and self-centered at times. This is so true, not matter how much they love you sometimes things just slip out of thier heads...!
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    Angie hit it right on the head with: Men can be inconsiderate and self-centered at times. This is so true, not matter how much they love you sometimes things just slip out of thier heads...!
    Girls on the other hand are absolutely flawless...

...yes i am, ask my boyfriend hehe

hey...let us all know how did you finally punish him?

lets just say that now he is a house *****..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12