+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really messed up with my girl

Your right, I have a lot of work to do. Going from a complete ass to a loving and caring boyfriend is a hard transition.

Yeah stop calling her a bitch! What is wrong with you? How are you to ever get her back when you talk that way about her? You are the one who messed up by cheating on her. Grow up and face the facts, you need to work on YOU and stop cheating. If you ever want a good relationship you need to be faithful and respectful. If you dont change then maybe being in a relationship isn't for you. Sorry but you need to hear the honest truth.
    You only live once...do what makes you happy in life or you will regret you never did.

Your right and I respect your honesty. So I guess my next question would be, what is the first thing you think I should do? Should I give it some time, mail her flowers with the money I owe her? Or what should be my first step?

Also I am a leo and she is a cancer? Anything to say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by mkersen View Post
    She tells me to stop contacting her all the time
    Yet you still contact her and you wonder why she's so hostile? Stop contacting her. Respect her wishes. Pay her back ASAP and if she ever wants to have anything to do with you, she'll contact you.

Seriously, though, when someone says to stop contacting them, you need to stop contacting them.

Yeah, dude. Time to leave her alone. You messed up and the only chance you ever have at maybe getting her back is giving her space and time away from you. But she's going to need a lot of it. She needs to be able to see you in a whole new light, and that means you need to do some solo soul-searching for a while. There's really nothing you can do that's going to ease her hostility right now.

As for your cheating, you have a deeply-rooted low sense of self-esteem. You probably don't even realize it because you project confidence by being an asshole. What you're really doing is masking what you're really feeling. You combat these feelings of inadequacy by cheating, a reminder to yourself that you can seduce and control women. That's pretty pathetic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12