+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Good to your woman

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Personally I like to mix "nice" with a little bit of "jerk" and it seems to get me what I want.
    It totally depends on what you want, for me I don't want any NICEy or JERKy behavior! I want the REAL man that lies beneath it.
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    It totally depends on what you want, for me I don't want any NICEy or JERKy behavior! I want the REAL man that lies beneath it.
    Define "REAL man" please..
    Last edited by FeelingCalledL; 21-07-11 at 09:01 AM.

You didn't read it all the other thread feelingcalledL. Being nice is a good trait. Being the dreaded "nice guy" is not. A guy being nice will bring her a beach umbrella. A nice guy will stand there and fan her ass if it's real hot out and when she tells him "you don't have to do that" he insists on making an ass out of himself by continuing to fan her. (as an example).

Seriously, what does that even mean?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-07-11 at 02:26 AM. Reason: to add last quote and reply
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Amount of women ive slept with by acting like a twat=12
    Amount of women ive slept with by carrying chairs to beaches=0

I rest my case..
    Number of meaningful and fulfilling relationships = 0

Rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You didn't read it all then. Being nice is a good trait. Being the dreaded "nice guy" is not. A guy being nice will bring her a beach umbrella. A nice guy will stand there and fan her ass if it's real hot out and when she tells him "you don't have to do that" he insists on making an ass out of himself by continuing to fan her. (as an example).

Seriously, what does that even mean?
    It means that you guys are lookin' for the shortest way to get laid, and we are lookin' for a serious relationship
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

It means that you guys are lookin' for the shortest way to get laid, and we are lookin' for a serious relationship
    You're confused... The thread you are referring to is two clicks to the left and one down. O_o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Being a nice guy and a real man is not a brain surgery, as long as you're Not a drug addict or an alcoholic, that means that you won't probably beat your woman or hurt her. if you know what I'm sayin'

No, because you don't make much sense... but that's okay as long as you're having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You're confused... The thread you are referring to is two clicks to the left and one down. O_o
    excuse me! you asked me what I meant and I answered you? who are you calling confused???

excuse me! you asked me what I meant and I answered you? who are you calling confused???
    No you're telling us that you are.

just because you didn't understand what i said doesn't mean I'm confused
    I'm not takin' any personal insults from anyone around here, so I'd better leave
    THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post

Personally I like to mix "nice" with a little bit of "jerk" and it seems to get me what I want.

You got it, Cerby. Continue with what you're doing. So let me explain this concept about the Nice Guys V.S. Jerks

The Nice Guys

Positives:

• Caring about the girl
    • Has good intentions
    • A degree of being romantic

Negatives:

• Girls usually see them as friends, not lovers
    • Girls eventually lose interest in them because they don't provide challenges
    • Lack the body language of an alpha male

The Jerks:

Positives:

• Can get a girl on an emotional roller-coaster ride
    • Excites the girl
    • Ravishes the girl and is unapologetic for his desires as a man

Negatives:

• Being in a relationship with this type of guy can get unhealthy in the long-run
    • Rude to the girl
    • Selfish
    • They can't really keep girls for the long-run meaning they don't get into a healthy
      long-term relationship

Then there's the guy who has the positives of both previous types and none of the
    negatives....

The Alpha Male:

• Caring about the woman yet also focuses on his needs
    • Is never apologetic for his desires as a man
    • Courteous yet challenging
    • Sensitive yet daring
    • has the courage to say what is in his mind
    • Has a purpose in life which isn't about her
    • Strives to become more honest with himself each and
      everyday (the notion of life-long self-improvement)
    • Unattached to any outcome (he accepts that he may or may not get the girl,
    • he still goes on with his adventure regardless... the fact is it's because of this
      attitude that girls love this type of guy)

Hope this helps you guys.
    Last edited by JammerHammer; 21-07-11 at 10:43 AM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to treat women like a piece of meat, then I suspect you have chosen the wrong thread.
    Chosen the wrong forum, actually. I hear there's plenty of wannabe PUA forums out there speaking this nonsense.

Women like 3 things, drink, drugs and getting pumped. Fact.
    So, all your girlfriends have been candidates for Ladette to Lady?

You are not stating a fact by the way, and the way you state it is completely off
    putting.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

women want a real man, not some wee gay who takes chairs to the beach so shes comfy.
    LOL, your kind of 'man' is strong like bull, smart like tractor. Which would explain why you attract birds (twits).
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast